So, when did it become illegal to have a Burglar's Bandana blessed by a CBD? As soon as I logged in, I was told by a half dozen people that it's not legal to have them blessed anymore :/ Not sure how mine is still blessed though, probably because my account was disabled for over a year.

Bah, I say!

Siege?

It was announced by Wilki on Stratics about a month ago.

Seems that CBDs were never intended to work with Artifacts on Siege. They reverted all the CBDs on artifacts. The only ones that were not affected it seems were those on inactive accounts while the revert was going threw.

You can hide it somewhere in your bank box and it should be fine, or you can call a GM to revert it for you. If you keep wearing it the item maybe deleted if caught in a PvP situation. But he said there was little chance that it would cause a banning simply because not everyone reads the boards and the circumstances behind the reason they are not reverted).

What I don't get is they're still allowing CBDs on those Gypsy Headdress things.

Anything with any property other than just resistances cannot be blessed with a CBD. There are a few items that have fallen through the cracks that aren't "supposed" to be blessable but they're working on fixing those. (eg. GM's are unblessing them if somebody witnesses somebody wearing such an item). Many of us are crossing our fingers that the sammy helm and legs of ember will be unblessed with pub 41 as well.

Since the argument was either a PBD for all or nobody.. the compromise was that only a single item should be blessable, thus balancing the playfield between those decked out in completely blessed suits worth millions and those who couldn't bless anything and ran with GM armor and throwaway gear.

So, you're welcome to bless your bandana with your PBD making it your one blessed item. I switch between blessing my weapon or my carrying throwaway weapons and blessing my brightsight lenses, depending on what I'm doing.. duel, pvp, spawn, etc.

Yeah, I completely understand why, just a bit shocked they actually did it. The thing with the bandana though, it's pretty much pointless without being able to wear it all the time, mostly because of the +10 Snooping on it. 90 isn't enough, so that'd have to be raised up, same with the 70 stealth. So switching around is a waste.

Guess I'll just try to get my CBD back off it and raise the skills up. Oh well. Maybe I'll save up enough coin to get those shadowdancer things and wear those instead.

Yeah, I've got a couple things I switch through. Main one I used is that dual sword thing mage weapon -0 (Forget the name :o) from the Samurai Empire rewards. That thing makes up for a ton of skill points to get a weapon skill off my 110 magery.