Very quite round here guild wise! HANSE!

So how come nothings been going on recently? its like V was suddenly shot down in flames! I shout hanse because he does all the events and I know we can do them ourselves but it just doesnt have the enthusiasm.

What about another attack on Trinsic? we have not done that for a while now, or Cove. Or actually anywhere!

There was a guild hunt last night? I think except its PVM not roleplay PVP. So without items on your character its very hard to be able to do it, if your main character is not your roleplay character.

Heheh, chiiiill...all guilds go through these type of periods. No biggy. Spring's here so many of us are out enjoying it. Best times for RP are during the winter when it's freaking cold outside and people stay indoors. A few weeks ago when -V- could round up close to 18 people were a freak happenstance I think. That kind of activity is RARE! :) As for myself, I only play UO these days when I know there's pvp involved, don't really care for the whole soap opera RP.

Someone else should always be able to step up to the place. I can only do so much, and when I don't have time things shouldn't hit the fan. Other people are able to do the simple things I do like getting people together for training, strikes, and prodding at other folks. Nothing stopping anyone else but laziness ;). On a note, our best was in fact actually 20 -V- when we lashed out at Trinsic that once a few weeks back.

Willing people should come up with PvP practises imo.. Think all new people need to learn to work toghter.. Not saying anyone is bad.. But its always like that before one get to learn the others playstyle.

Also.. *Booooring* Maybe a lecture how to counter different things applied to you.. like omg.. Mortal/DP/Deathstrike!.. Quick show and different tips how to do when that happens.