Problem with starting UO Enhanced Client

Hello

First: My English is not very good... but i try to write so good as possible... i hope everybody will understand me :)

So, i have install in the first time de UO Classic Client on my Notebook from my employer. Everything works fine and i could start Ultima Online successfully. After then, i wanted to install the Enhanced Client. The Installation works fine... All Patches were installed and then, when i click on "Start"... nothing happens... So, i deactivated the Antivirus but it still doesn't work... After that, i installed my Notebook completely New with the employer settings, without any programs... just Windows 7 and all Drivers and thats it... but it still doesn't start this damn UOSA.exe... why not? Have anyone an idea?? i see in the Taskmanager, that the service uosa.exe have been started... but i don't see nothing on my display... The Windows Firewall is deactivated... so, i don't know what else i can do...

Thanks for your Help!

by the way: it's an Elitebook 850 G1 Notebook... and Windows 7 Professional 64bit