Jump to content

Problem with starting UO Enhanced Client


Recommended Posts

Hello

 

First: My English is not very good... but i try to write so good as possible... i hope everybody will understand me :)

 

So, i have install in the first time de UO Classic Client on my Notebook from my employer. Everything works fine and i could start Ultima Online successfully. After then, i wanted to install the Enhanced Client. The Installation works fine... All Patches were installed and then, when i click on "Start"... nothing happens... So, i deactivated the Antivirus but it still doesn't work... After that, i installed my Notebook completely New with the employer settings, without any programs... just Windows 7 and all Drivers and thats it... but it still doesn't start this damn UOSA.exe... why not? Have anyone an idea?? i see in the Taskmanager, that the service uosa.exe have been started... but i don't see nothing on my display... The Windows Firewall is deactivated... so, i don't know what else i can do...

 

Thanks for your Help!

 

by the way: it's an Elitebook 850 G1 Notebook... and Windows 7 Professional 64bit

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...