Looking for vintage UO video

Played many years starting before the split into Trammel and Felucca, but it's been many years since I've played. Before my hard drive burned, I had an old school UO video done to "Let the bodies hit the floor." I've spent a long time looking for it, with no luck. If anyone has it, or a link to it, I'd be eternally grateful.

You're going to have to provide a bit more information as to the date - and for the record, Bodies was released in 2001.  Renaissance came out in 2000.

https://www.google.com/search?num=30&safe=off&q=drowning+pool+bodies+ultima+online&oq=drowning+pool+bodies+ultima+online&gs_l=serp.3...100325.109946.0.110313.46.32.6.8.8.0.122.3000.23j8.31.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..3.43.2879.rPCV3NkytQk

returned a few hits, but none that I could see before 2009.  Good luck with your search.

It's probably lost. It was original graphics engine...possible that bodies was added later. The part I last found, many years ago, was only maybe 40 seconds of the original video. So long ago...what I can remember of it, it was a well known player who was trying to be taken out by an ever growing number of other players...and he was just laying waste to them. I wish I could remember more. Just too long ago.