siege gold for europe gold (4.5 million)+ 4 soulstones with 120 skill on them)

i want to trade 22,5 million europa gold and the soulstones (4) with 120 skill (you choose wich skill) for siege perilous gold just make me an offer about how much siege gold you want to trade for it greetings jan

Edited by jan333

i am trading 22,5 million europa gold + 4 soulstones with 120 skill of your choice send me a message with the amount you want to give me on siege perilous greetings jan (my icq:81506660

Edited by jan333

Duh, my bad. Kayhynn is correct. You can trade them, but there is no real point in putting 120 skill into them, as the other person won't be able to use it, so jan333 would be wasting skills (Unless the intention was to show off you own someones 120 skills).

well then only the money and i dident want to show of (its a long time that i dident play uo because it was getting to easy to get skills powerscrolls and more thats why i am playing on siege now but 22,5 million europa gold must be worth some siege gold for someone who also plays on europe greetings jan my icq:81506660

Edited by jan333

well i tought u couldent buy stuff online for siege but yes its possible that ruins it for me i left europe because u could do it pffff......oh well i wont do it but i will allways be easy picking lol :) greetings jan