A guild crate at my house - "Needful Things of Nidaros"

Hail guildmates,

I have started a crate at my house that I want the guild to have access too. I would like to friend all guildmates to my house so they can use this crate. I am going to keep it stocked with useful items like orange petals (poison resistance), enhanced bandages (+10 healing or vet), recall scrolls, mark scrolls, bags of sending and powder to recharge the bags. Basically anything I think guildmates might see as useful.

So if you see me online, please let me know so I can get you friended. Also, if you think of anything else that you would like to see in the guild crate, let me know.

Shatain

Anyone can put items into the crate....and make requests for useful items. Things like someone who mines finding GM Tinker shovels useful. I can have my GM Tinker whip some up...and other tools. Of course said miner probably should donate ingots to be used to make tools they are looking for....

I figure if everyone donates and takes items from the crate, the entire guild will find it a great resource......

Dropped of some more petals, and some grapes, apples, and smoke bombs for those that need them. I also made 4 half filled rune books to give to new members, I kept a master copy so let me know if more is need or if new runes should be added.