Possible Guild Event....

Hi Guys and Gals,

I was digging up a lvl 6 map the other day and luckily one of the treasures inside was a lvl 7 map. It is located in Ishlenar and think it would be a fun guild event to this map, we can do any other maps we have too. All profits can go to the guild bank of course...

Also, if guildmates have any maps, I will dig them up. Whoever owns the map will keep all the loot....

Shatain

Sounds like a great event! I have a couple of maps that we can do, too. I was thinking about something moderate level-ish for when Caderyn learns a bit more about fighting. Have you been to the Maze recently? I've never been and would that make be a good place to go for an event? It's literally in our yards!

You should just be spontaneous about it and announce it in alliance chat the night before. BTW, if you need help posting news, I can post anything you want in the Times. Literally anything. Even if it's an article on the finer points of treasure map paper.

In the center of the Maze there is a good spawn of Demons and imps to fight. Not too bad of a place but if you are alone and not careful you can get swarmed. Think there is one other spot in the maze where one demon will spawn at a time, but cant remember where. And remember that demons and imps can work their way out of the maze! Found a demon near the banner once!