I was wondering if you might like to have another event, not next week, but the week after. I got a chance to speak to Angelica and she's willing to dig up a Level 7 map for us and donate all the proceeds to the guild. I also have access to 3 white nets. Thoughts? I'll be there at the Pax meeting on Tuesday, so maybe we can talk again then. We can always let alliance members know that we're planning another event and to keep an eye on the alliance forum for an announcement.

I was wondering if you might like to have another event, not next week, but the week after. I got a chance to speak to Angelica and she's willing to dig up a Level 7 map for us and donate all the proceeds to the guild. I also have access to 3 white nets. Thoughts? I'll be there at the Pax meeting on Tuesday, so maybe we can talk again then. We can always let alliance members know that we're planning another event and to keep an eye on the alliance forum for an announcement.

That would be great. I am always down for a guild event. Just to let you know, I can solo level six maps with general ease. So if you want to do maps for the guild or yourself, I will gladly dig them up. But I am almost always happy to do alliance events too, lots of good people.

We can do the white nets whenever you like, that will be fun....

Let me know what you want to do....

Looking forward to getting more people in the guild too......

I think it would be great to invite the person who you mentioned that you know to the next event and ask him to bring someone else who is looking for a guild. There are a couple of people that have done IDOCs with the alliance who expressed interest in the guild, too, so I'll be trying to contact them. If we can, I'd like to have us and a couple of new members and maybe Angelica, Nanoc, and a goblin or two at the net toss/map event and make that an official TPN guild event. We might need to look into setting up a guild banker for holding gold from guild events, so that we can continue to grow, too.

If you're up for a brief "guild meeting" sometime between now and the alliance meeting we can chat more about this in person. If not, sometime next week is fine, since we talked about doing the event later rather than sooner. I'd rather do this right, rather than in a hurry.

Hey Kevin, I will invite him to an event when I see him again. Running guild/alliance events sounds great......also, having a guild bank would be a great odea and would go a long ways to helping guild members and growing the guild/alliance....

If we catch each other in game, we should definitely chat more about this and everything....