Cancel account???

I normally would not post this on the forms but I'm having some issues I had two accounts one of which I'm trying to cancel however I feel like EA is making it almost impossible for me to cancel. I can purchase new items from Origin store. I could reactivate accounts yet I cannot cancel accounts I keep having issues and every time im getting page cannot be displayed, I'm banned from this site, there was error signing in. Can somebody please provide me with an 800 number so I can cancel my UO account? at this point I'm feeling like I'm being taken advantage of and EA is making me go through hoops to cancel an account.

I wanted to play tonight and felt like I needed to cancel the account prior to signing on. I been trying to figure out how to cancel this account for over an hour with the bad links, error messages and all sorts of hoops that I need to go through. at this point I might actually thinking about canceling my main account because I am feeling like this is a complete rip off.

I apologize for the out of content from me however I'm just very upset that this is not a simple process as it was for me to purchase the things that I purchased from the origin store Or how easy is it for me to purchase boost and online content from my Xbox with EA. Can anybody provide feedback other than logging into the account System. Once again I Have tried this numerous times with no success is there some sort of 800-number or something I can do to get this account canceled I have two kids and do not have time to spend trying to cancel account as well as playing

https://help.ea.com/article/cancelling-an-ultima-online-account

Multiple options there, including -

You can contact the Technical or Billing Support departments several ways.

For English support, you can:

Email support@ultimaonline.com

Click on the "Contact Us" link on this page and follow the simple steps to "Chat" or set up a "Call Back" if the option is available to you.

For for English support outside North America, you can:

Email eusupport@ultimaonline.com

Please add your phone number to the email if you would like us to call you back.

For German and French support, you can:

Email eusupport@ultimaonline.com

Please add your phone number to the email if you would like us to call you back.

There's a phone number floating around out there somewhere, but I don't know what it is - the above options seem reasonable to me as a starting point. If someone knows the actual number, I'm sure they'll post it.

Thanks Guido! I can't express the frustration I have right now about this. The options you provided below I have tried. When I click on the "contact us" now I get an advertisement for battlefield. I sent 2 different emails and did call the 800# which I googled. Just for everyone to know it is 866 543 5435.

I also play nhl13 for the Xbox and I have logged into the ea severs with no issue using the same information I have for origin. I have also purchased something from origin stores last week. I had no issues logging in and providing my credit card information. This was something UO related. I am sorry I had to use these forums to get information as I would hate for a new or returning player to see this type of content. If it is possible to delete this thread, please by all means do so as I would hate to see a new or returning player to see this type of discussion going on, but I didn't know where else to turn.

QUOTE=Guido;623729]https://help.ea.com/article/cancelling-an-ultima-online-account

Multiple options there, including -

There's a phone number floating around out there somewhere, but I don't know what it is - the above options seem reasonable to me as a starting point. If someone knows the actual number, I'm sure they'll post it.

You should first go to uo.com. You will see a "Accounts & Support" button at the top of the page, click on the "Account Login Guide", and the question "Why can’t I cancel my account?": Why can

After you carefully read that link, especially "If the account does not currently have an automatic renewal package set up, then there is nothing to be cancelled and the “Cancel Subscription” button will not appear.", go to the account center: https://accounts.eamythic.com/

Check the attached images.

post-17140-138097436021_thumb.jpg

post-17140-138097436026_thumb.jpg