Seriously blizzard...you suck! :(

Been trying and trying to get through to support...and every time its just "all our lines are currently busy, please try your call again later"...seriously? After all these years you should be able to handle your support calls by now and add a freaking queue, not just hang up on people.

I needed to test something with WoW and now I can't even log into my account or recover my other account. Just because it feels that changing location is "suspicious behavior" and now I need to change my password, which I can't do, because for some reason it doesn't recognize my email/name combination.

Where's the "I don't want your stupid security measures" option. :( Nothing I have on those accounts are worth this hassle or headache. :/

[/rant]

I've never had problems with their customer service. Usually I just use email to do it tho. I have always had a response in 24 hours or less. It is one of the reasons I started preferring them over UO actually. Never once have they referred me to an obsolete data base, or told me that they cannot help me with my problem, or given me a canned response that has absolutely nothing to do with my original problem.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I lost my little keychain authenticator somehow. I had to photograph my driver's license to prove my ID. It said to wait for support to get back to me.

Then I was thinking, wait if someone had an authenticator on the account for someone else's account like an ex-wife or ex-husband and they were maintaining it for that person in their absence. How would a proof of ID work then?