Hey everyone...Me and a few friends have just re-activated our accounts after our last UO break (which unfortunately has been several years)...I still need to upgrade Stygian and the high seas pack and I am wondering if there are any events going on right now?? I try to look online and everything I am finding is out of date. We are all super excited to be back but it looks like our shard (Napa Valley) is kind of sparsely populated now :(

There will be five of us...2 are new the rest of us our vets and I was just wondering if anyone could help get me up to speed or point me in the direction of the resources I would be looking for.

Welcome back. You might want to check around Luna - the bank and such. That seems to be the place where people are on most shards. I'm sure somebody will be quick to point you to a more populated shard (not that it's a bad thing, some people like more people)...so before they do...I returned almost 2 months ago. My shard is considered one of the low population ones. To some, this is a major drawback. For a person like me, it's a plus. See, I operate on,"you don't need a lot of friends - just a few good ones." There's no way I'd leave Catskills (yes I thought about it when I saw my shard was "low" vs "med"). While few in numbers, they are a great bunch! Your server might just be the same. I think it's worth checking into. See if you can't find a guild you like on Napa. Also, you might want to consider the housing situation. I was able to drop a Keep (in what should have been a castle location but that's a whole 'nother story haha) In my opinion, more people = less places to drop the size of house you desire. Oh btw there are transfer tokens you can buy from the UO site - if you do decide that Napa just isn't for you anymore. In the end it's all about your personal preference and what you'll enjoy. :)

I think EMs are doing events on all shards..I know there are some on mine. Most of what we seem to do we put together in general. Game has had some fun recent changes. I'm still getting my footing though...have you tried to stir anything up Napa general chat in game? That's how things got rolling for me. :)

Welcome back! According to the Napa EM Site, they use the Stratics boards to advertise their events. Try checking the Napa Boards there and see if there is a subforum for the Napa EMs. Also, Luna Malas is the center of player activity these days so go there to find players. Finally, the newest content that was released centers around Dungeon Covetous. Have a look at that to see the newest thing the players are doing (ie the Void Pool).