So...What server ? :)

Have those of you that are gonna be playing SWTOR chosen which server you are gonna be playing on yet ? Have you decided on a guild yet, or a a bunch of you and some friends just gonna play together ?

Im gonna be diving into the game myself at the end of the week and Im wondering what the rest of you here on UOForums are planning on doing ? It would be great to play with some of you if possible :P

i am doing what i have done with most of the newer mmos and play it on my own, like in a comment before having beta'ed it i found it to be boring and just another clone of past games... that said theres really no need to play it with other people... its easy to do everything on your own if you know what your doing

I've solo'd most of it on my own as of now, purely because the friends I joined with have been left in the dust from my insane skills. Really disagree with it being boring though, it's far more impressive than other MMO's out there purely for the strong story it has and impressive quest lines for each unique class.

It's down to personal taste though. I'm a huge Star Wars nerd and they could of banged out any old !!!! and I'd still play and love it.

for start wars nurd i am a huge one, but to me its like knight of the old republic games with revan... i haven't found any need to play it with other people, i ignore anyone that trys and talks to me, it is just when you get to level 50 and done the quests there really isn't anything else... i am going to suspend the account until an expansion comes out, just hope it is soon