Logged in to close my account...

...but still can't bring myself to do it. Not sure anyone will read this but if so - how is the game ? How is the RP ? Am in LOTRO with Decardo and Cherry and really enjoy the game but the RP is limited and frustrating.

Plus I cant recall what my account name and password is for my second account and dont use my old email addy now so is there any way I can find out from EA ?

Hi Gorthyn,I too am in LOTRO still, but on a different server.

UO is still going,as is the RP,but there are a few problems atm with Account Migration .

I also tried to log into my old account,but I uised a different email address back then which I cannot remember either :(

I wanted to give away all the stuff I still have on there and the gold I have in the bank .

I am sure callumf and Markus still read here,so you will most likely hear from them when they read your post.

/tabby

Hi Markus, I saw your greeting but couldnt figure out how to work guild chat !

Tabbitha, thats a begger happily my main account works fine and I thought I had recalled the second account details so maybe it is the problem of the account migration rather than my brain.

Hi Markus, I saw your greeting but couldnt figure out how to work guild chat !

Tabbitha, thats a begger happily my main account works fine and I thought I had recalled the second account details so maybe it is the problem of the account migration rather than my brain.

Gorth, on the 2D client you use \ then type what you want

The text guild chat will appear. On the enhanced client I have no idea how guild chat works :huh

• 2 months later...