Looking for anyone of the shadowcourt....

To Whom it may concern,

I Ari Morgan Keth, am writing to you as to find anyone who may be left of this great order. I have read of you from my Aunt's diaries, she speaks highly of all of you. So I seek to find out if any of you are still about and can be contacted. My Aunt's given name was Devnet Erlina Keth. She seemed to trust you all and the Tremere's, of which I will be contacting next. If anyone still exists and wishes to contact me, please leave a message here at the Sosaria mail service (pm me). Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Ari Morgan Keth

• 3 weeks later...

I am seeking any and all information as to her end and her son my cousin Marcus. I do hope perhaps you can assist me. I can be found in the woods around Spiritwood. Where I have taken up residence with some of my Aunt's old friends, Gui and a man named Thor. Both have been most kind to me, but neither have any relevant information as to her death and where her grave would be and what happened to her son, the only heir to Magincia. Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

Sincerely,

Ari Morgan Keth

Citizen of Spiritwood

• 2 weeks later...

yeah when we decided to leave UO i sold up everything as a deterrent to get sucked back in hehe

but if any of you play LoTR we can be found on the Laurelin server in our kin the Warband of Imladris

Warband of Imladris : Home : Lord of the Rings Online (LOTR) Guild Site at GuildPortal

we are only just getting our new kin up and running so are still tinkering with the website but please feel free to come and browse and see what we are doing - and leave us messages :)

would be good to hear from some of you again ! we had a little meet up with one of Muldrans alts in the Prancing Pony a few weeks back - that was fun :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Dear little Ari,

The Lady Devnet was murdered by the Yewians for basicaly being an elf.

I would sugar coat it for you however i'm old and haven't the time or the patence

to coddle you. Her body is safe in it's location, as is young Marcus.

I will pass on word of you to him when I locate which brothel he is

patroning this moon cycle.

Agnes Nutter