Tavern Opening Times?

Can all guilds that have taverns please post up their regular opening times here.. or atleast most regular.. the only one i know of is that of the most fair Gwen Irma's fantastic tavern so I'll start with that one. The plan for doing this is to try and coordinate it so different taverns open on different nights. and also facilitate the RP in general

Trinsic Rose (Trinsic)open friday's 19.30 - until quite late

Green Goblin, (Cove) (usually) Everyday 6pm - 5am

The King's Deer (Yew)Monday night at 8pm

Skeleton Tavern (Umbra) - Tuesday??? (my apologies if the name is wrong)

Not sure is my place, but Striker can punish me when he likes!

People and staff in the Green Goblin Cove, from usually 6pm - 5 am.. (Plenty americans) And if aint there, they usually out patrolling or whatever it is our backwater town does!

Feel free to come if your not Vesperian, elven, drowish, human or a dwarf, gargoyles a maybe. Only if hued red and act demonic to be certain mind you.

The King's Deer is staffed every Monday night at 8pm. Naturally we remain hostile to elves, wytches and anyone we've recently fought a war with. Feel free to drop in regardless, but a quick death may await you unless you have good disguise.

The King's Deer is staffed every Monday night at 8pm. Naturally we remain hostile to elves, wytches and anyone we've recently fought a war with. Feel free to drop in regardless, but a quick death may await you unless you have good disguise.

Now that I've got my internet connection back; if Bladius and Floria haven't cancelled by contract in my absense; the King's Deer's tavern nights should be getting more regularly staffed and more regularly interesting once again - hopefully.

We basically have that in the Trinsic Rose. Lady Irima has decreed there is to be no fighting within the tavern.. and even when KT is at war with Vesper.. I have never encountered anything more than a friendly baiting... which is fun

Reiver Bloodkind, Acting Commander of Knights, The Knights Templar

*glares at Reiver* your spelling is horrible today.

And yup, what i started as VanQa still continues under Gwen. The Trinsic Rose is always open for anyone, blue, red, purple, roleplayers, non roleplayers, enemies and friends, take a pick. There should always be at least one place where folks can all get together.

Yes it.. thats why its better than the swaggers :P

No need for that, good sir!

The Swaggers is staffed mostly around the clock and generally consistently throughout prime time. So set opening hours per se but Rebecca is there practically twenty-four-seven so it's a good bet for a casual bevvie.

"Swaggerland" has also historically been the most tolerant region of the game where near all but the most wankerific are welcome to show their faces. I dare say that if they kept a low profile even an out-of-uniform member of the Guardsmen militia could go unmolested and escape Hanse Davion's wrath.