Samurai Guild.

Guest Shingen Takdea

Guest Shingen Takdea

Hello there. I'v decided to form a samurai guild and to do so iv had to do quite a bit of research. Im just wandering if anyone cuold help me out in any of the following ways.

1) Anyone have Fugiwara's ICQ

2) Anyone have any usefull links other to the Wiki and other 2 i have.

3) Anyone a experienced Roleplayer or willing to learn that cna help me get the guild going

4) Any knowladge at all of the RP Of samurai,

I have learnt quite a bit of the samurai culture, including the tea ceremonys ect. Even Read Shogun :D. (awesome ending ;))

The guild is called "Takeda Clan" and although a lot of the culture will be original samurai culture from anceint Japan i alaso look forward to adding a bit of "Tokuno" Samurai Culture in in the soon future, Anyone who can help out could the please ICQ me at 208491224.

Once im back from my exams (18th June) The Guild will properly get underway.

I'm not aware of any other major Japanese-themed guilds in Europa besides The Bujin'Kai and the Kotodama Clan. I'd suggest going on to the Baronship of Cove's forums and looking for Moraine DiGoraz - I believe he used to play a significant role in the latter, esspecially towards' it's end, and might be of some help.

Bujin'Kai Wiki Article

Kotodama Wiki Article

Bujin'Kai Website

Kotodama Website

I'm not aware of any other major Japanese-themed guilds in Europa besides The Bujin'Kai and the Kotodama Clan

MERC is as well, and damn good at it, some of them use the actual language rather than "Oo-ahh i'z juzt cooome out o' tha' loverly plaice cooled tokunoes" and know alot about the culture and ettiquette.

Theres also Kimi and Keina that seem to know alot ic and ooc too.