I cannot believe i have found Callum at long last, i knew he would be around somewhere!!

This is actually an NPC by the name of Callum, the picture hasnt been edited in any way. Thats why i could not resist taking the screenie and posting it here.

ScreenShot00317.jpg

I tried to have a little chat with him, wondering is this was some kind of planar technology or magick those of the Court had come across before but he wasnt giving anything away.

No change there then!!!

So i changed the subject to how big his beard looked and was it good for attracting the fairer sex!

Callum.jpg

If i am honest its not like we had across a whole community in UO. But there is a lot going on, its just fragmented. They dont have one overal RP community...yet!

But theres lots of Rpers about i always stay IC even when questing and things. Its fun when i go to help someone and RP it all, for the most part 9/10 they continue the RP which is great.

The downside is that the way the game is set out game mechanic wise you cant drop things for people, write books in game...and its these little things that really help the RP.

Our Kin generally has 10 plus people on everyday at all times of the day of all levels which helps tons.

If i am honest its not like we had across a whole community in UO. But there is a lot going on, its just fragmented. They dont have one overal RP community...yet!

But theres lots of Rpers about i always stay IC even when questing and things. Its fun when i go to help someone and RP it all, for the most part 9/10 they continue the RP which is great.

The downside is that the way the game is set out game mechanic wise you cant drop things for people, write books in game...and its these little things that really help the RP.

Our Kin generally has 10 plus people on everyday at all times of the day of all levels which helps tons.

Dec whats the name of the kin your are in over there ? Do they accept new members ?