OK... Been absent a couple o years... Found a great location, no spawn, built a tower, stocked vendors (not quite finished yet.. lol...), put some runes about Trammel... Hmmm, not much sold (Ack!)... I've been to Luna to check my pricing (all my stuff was under 25K, so I figured pricing is good [No Emails, please... It was a joke, kinda]... Anyway, I'm not quite sure about having a shop now... How is your shop doing in Trammel?... Oh, thanks for the cookies Mum... 8)

your very welcome .. vendors outside of Luna do have a tough time even though prices are below what is found in Luna however there are some locations that seem to do very well .. i think it also depends on what is being sold .... perhaps check out Adobe's Place, the Supply Shack, TI Vendors .... there are others but i think that is a good start .. and see what they are selling ... plus ask about doing a rune exchange ... place their rune at your place and they do the same ... not as competition but as supporting each others efforts ...

Don't give up as it also takes a good solid month of promoting and restocking to get the feel of customer needs and for them to 'remember to shop with you' :)

if you mean the shops we had all together in tram they are now in a super safe location (in Malas and be glad to show ya) .... but the family castle and keep are in the old tram locations .... :)

*psssst .. feel free to say where shop is located, give directions, post a map :)

That is my big issue with the way Luna is... It just promotes the very rich to get richer, and doesnt help the little guy compete. I think the only answer is going to be eventually adding an auction house and removing player vendors =(

I play on cats and make a point of hitting runes to shops when I see them :)

Welcome to Sonoma DTroll. I run Supply Shack in Trammel, its N of Brit, up the road quite a ways, right behind the guard post, just before the swamp. I have ran it for quite some time, I have my loyal customers but business is slow. I carry all kinds of stuff and my prices are dirt cheep, alot of people who shop at my place tend to bring new people by to get armor and weps etc. My guildies run the TI vendor shop S of Luna over the big bridge, past the brigands, just before the Inn. Adobe Plaza is also on that stretch of road. Putting out runes works but dont be surprized if people pick them up immediately after you put them out and throw them away, Luna vendors dont like to lose business to Tram. I know of a few people who have had this happen to them, but dont give up! I wouldn't suggest using books as we get slammed what them constantly and I really think peoole ignore them/toss em. Like Mum said dont be shy to advertise your shop here or anywhere. Not many people go to Tram so you have to put the word out there. You may also consider moving to Zento or the outskirts of Luna. I have a house in Zento and it does well with "help" and of course Luna vendors do too. If you have expensive items you may want to rent a Luna vendor to sell them. If you pass a rune to Mum might give her 2 or 3 for us to check out, I have a book on my porch for other vendors I'd gladly add your shop as well. Good luck!=)

I have Drake's island, 22 vendors on a island in Malas, sell a little bit of everything, depending on who who is around depends on how the vendors do. Overall they are ok as I get a lot of repeats popping in, but any big ticket items I put on a Luna vendor I rent at the PAS house. Mainly I do that due to that fine uo page since they can look online at what Luna vendor are selling. I wish that person that did that in Luna would visit my island shop.

You know, on the one site that allows you to search, you can submit a location. ;)

Just wanted to mention that the site picking up submitted shops seems to be at a standstill the last few months, based on what I read in their forums. I've submitted a shop location, so we'll see. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...