Selling a complete Charter Edition... any takers?

Would anyone on this board be interested in my complete, boxed UO Charter Edition set? The box has some shelfwear (rounded corners) and a bit of scuffing, but everything inside's in great shape. The lapel pin's still in its sealed plastic bag, even. I'll try to get pictures up tomorrow... please email me if you'd like to make an offer. My address is lefthandedgrass at gmail dot com.

I have my UO public beta test cd. ;)

I remember those charter editions sitting around on Software, Etc. shelves for like 3 years after UO was launched -- for some reason, they couldn't seem to move them. Now I kinda wish I had gotten one though.

I would like to buy this.

For a while now I've been hoping to buy the Tabula Rasa Collectors Edition... my local Walmart still had 3 of them, but they wanted $60 USD each so I was waiting for them to come down in price (they were sitting there since TR was released). I went in last week to check, and they were gone... the distributor took them all back because NCSoft recalled all copies of TR.

Dang dood, I threw mine in the trash except for the coin and dog tags!

For a while now I've been hoping to buy the Tabula Rasa Collectors Edition... my local Walmart still had 3 of them, but they wanted $60 USD each so I was waiting for them to come down in price (they were sitting there since TR was released). I went in last week to check, and they were gone... the distributor took them all back because NCSoft recalled all copies of TR.

Thanks! :) Ya I'm keeping an eye out for a TRCE box for a few reasons... I played in the TR beta, has some cool stuff, but mostly because it is from Garriott (and I have kept most of the Garriott games, etc. stuff I've gotten over the years).

I'm not playing LOTRO right now, but my local Best Buy has a lot of the LOTRO CE box too... the one with the cloth map, and the ring. I'll pick one of those up soon too. Few months ago I picked up a WAR CE box and Prima's WAR Atlas/Guide combo from my local GameStop. :)

Last year I tamed a McFarlane UO Ancient Wyrm, I have it stabled on my shelves now. ;)

UOAW013.JPG

UOAW014.JPG

Oh, I have an unpainted Lord Blackthorne that came with LBR plus a painted one that came by itself as a promotion for that expansion. I also have a... I guess it's called a "Juka King" or something. I took both out of the boxes.

I also have "Ultima Collection" which includes this interview shown on youtube.

[video=youtube;RKCB4cpYrig]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKCB4cpYrig

I have UO:Ren, plus a large box-set that included "Ultima Ascension" with UO:REN. I forget what the other one was called. Anyhow since Ren, the only upgrade I didn't buy was "Third Dawn."

This is a little off topic, but... what's the difference between the 8th anniversary collection for UO, and the 9th anniversary collection? On amazon the 8th anniversary collection is about double the price of the 9th anniversary collection. What is the difference between the two?

I recently got myself 2 8th Age boxes for only a few bucks...

They were standing in a rack at a game store in Rotterdam, so I bought the two of 'em. Just the xfer tokens are worth 4x what I paid for them! =)