Necromancy Skill Guide. V1.0

UOForums Necromancy Skill Guide.

For discussion of Necromancy related stuff, please use our Necromancy Forum.

Tips before skill training

1) Get yourself a 100% LRC suit = No reagents are consumed with spell casts.

2) Try and get Faster casting/Faster cast recovery items and mana regeneration items, which will result in overall faster skill training.

What to cast and when:

• 0 - 40: Train at NPC Necromancer in New Haven
  • 40 - 50: Cast Pain Spike
  • 50 - 70: Cast Horrific Beast
  • 70 - 90: Cast Wither
  • 90 - 110: Cast Lich Form
  • 110 - 120: Cast Vampiric Embrace

• 7 months later...

I'm training this up again. The first time was for my Sampire, the second is to try the Necro Archer Weaver. Originally I sought to train Necro up on the intended char but quickly realized that he didn't have a deep enough mana pool, nor the med / focus needed to make this a very efficient process. So I had my Inscriber raise it!

With 140 Mana, GM med and GM focus, it makes it much quicker than on my 10 Int elves. SS raises nicely as well.

Thanks very much for the guide.

• 11 months later...
I'm training this up again. The first time was for my Sampire, the second is to try the Necro Archer Weaver. Originally I sought to train Necro up on the intended char but quickly realized that he didn't have a deep enough mana pool, nor the med / focus needed to make this a very efficient process. So I had my Inscriber raise it!

With 140 Mana, GM med and GM focus, it makes it much quicker than on my 10 Int elves. SS raises nicely as well.

Thanks very much for the guide.

I like the idea of the Necro/Archer/Weaver, can explain in a little more detail maybe what your going to use it for and what the whole temp looks like. I'm actually trying to come up with an archer variation for PvPing and I think this might be it. Using wraith form for mana leech and curse weapon for life leech is what I'm thinking, and with this I'll also be able to save some mods on weapons and such. Please let me know, thanks.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...