Chivalry Skill Guide

UOForums UO Chivalry Skill Training Guide

Tips before skill training

1) Get yourself a 100% LRC suit = No tithing points are consumed with spell casts.

2) Try and get Faster casting/Faster cast recovery items and mana regeneration items, which will result in overall faster skill training.

What to cast and when:

• 0 - 30: Purchase skill points from an NPC Paladin;
  • 30 - 45: Hold a weapon in hand and cast Consecrate Weapon;
  • 45 - 60: Cast Divine Fury;
  • 60 - 70: Cast Enemy of One;
  • 70 - 90: Cast Holy Light; and
  • 90 - 115*: Cast Noble Sacrifice.

115+

Currently, you can't gain past 115 through normal spell casting, you have to use the GGS system to gain any higher

You can also use temporary skill lose after dying in factions as a way to get more gains, but remember the skill lose only lasts 15 minutes, so you need to be quick.

I only took this to 80. I found that I wasn't really casting Noble Sacrifice much in combat, so the failures didn't matter much.

Close Wounds - Obsu Vulni - Healing. Heals you a bit. It heals more if your Karma is higher.

Cleanse by Fire - Expor Flamus - Cure Poison. It damages you for a small amount, but removes any poison infecting you.

Dispel Evil - Dispiro Malas - dispels summoned evil creatures and drains mana from shapechanged necromancers.

Remove Curse - Extremo Vomica - Removes mage and necromancer spells that have a negative effect on you. (Weaken, Mind Rot, etc).

Consecrate Weapon - Consecrus Arma - You deal 100% damage of the type the target is weakest against. BIG help for things like Arctic Ogre Lords. Higher end stuff have really high resists, so it's less of a boost.

Divine Fury - Divinum Furis - You attack faster, but your accuracy is down. I don't notice anything except that you're swinging more often, so it's usually worth casting this.

Enemy Of One - Forul Solum - You do extra damage against the type of the first monster you hit, but all other types do more damage to you. Use this when you are just fighting the same thing over and over.

Holy Light - Augus Luminos - A less powerful holy version of the Wither spell. Damages everything in melee range of you.

Noble Sacrifice - Dium Prostra - Ressurects, heals, and cures everything near you, but reduces your mana, stamina, and hit points to 1 each. If you are ressing, make sure nothing is going to come along that you can't just avoid by keeping out of melee range.

Sacred Journey - Sanctum Viatas - Recall, essentially.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I only took this to 80. I found that I wasn't really casting Noble Sacrifice much in combat, so the failures didn't matter much.

Close Wounds - Obsu Vulni - Healing. Heals you a bit. It heals more if your Karma is higher.

Cleanse by Fire - Expor Flamus - Cure Poison. It damages you for a small amount, but removes any poison infecting you.

Dispel Evil - Dispiro Malas - dispels summoned evil creatures and drains mana from shapechanged necromancers.

Remove Curse - Extremo Vomica - Removes mage and necromancer spells that have a negative effect on you. (Weaken, Mind Rot, etc).

Consecrate Weapon - Consecrus Arma - You deal 100% damage of the type the target is weakest against. BIG help for things like Arctic Ogre Lords. Higher end stuff have really high resists, so it's less of a boost.

Divine Fury - Divinum Furis - You attack faster, but your accuracy is down. I don't notice anything except that you're swinging more often, so it's usually worth casting this.

Enemy Of One - Forul Solum - You do extra damage against the type of the first monster you hit, but all other types do more damage to you. Use this when you are just fighting the same thing over and over.

Holy Light - Augus Luminos - A less powerful holy version of the Wither spell. Damages everything in melee range of you.

Noble Sacrifice - Dium Prostra - Ressurects, heals, and cures everything near you, but reduces your mana, stamina, and hit points to 1 each. If you are ressing, make sure nothing is going to come along that you can't just avoid by keeping out of melee range.

Sacred Journey - Sanctum Viatas - Recall, essentially.

I think it should be noted that Divine Furry does not lower your accuracy It raises your SSI, HCI, and Dmg, but lowers your DCI by 20%

• 1 month later...
UOForums UO Chivalry Skill Training Guide

Currently, you can't gain past 115 through normal spell casting, you have to use the GGS system to gain any higher

You can also use temporary skill lose after dying in factions as a way to get more gains, but remember the skill lose only lasts 15 minutes, so you need to be quick.

Are u still able to gain skills after stat loss from factions.. This post is like 2-3 years old so wanna dbl check on that.. thxs

• 3 months later...

I am not 100% sure with regards to stat loss but there is always the Satyr trick... no need to whacked for that one either lol.

Just i case...

go to twisted weld place, flag a satyr, wait for it to discord you then hop through the sparkle gate. jump back through an as long as you remain near the satyr you will stay disco'd but it wont be trying to tear off your face :)

also just a few things to note about going to 120 skill, there are spells that are effected by higher skill, Divine fury lowers DCI less the higher your skill is. the Proc chance for Cons wep increases and at higher skill levels you get bonus damage and I have noticed that on 2 chars with maxed out Karma (one at 110 skill and the other at 80) the one with 110 chiv heals more hit points.

I will hop on TC later and use all the chiv spells at scaling chiv level and record my findings.

Peace.