What a fine UO player.

Read this on Stratics by a certain poster over there

Well said xxxx. As you all see I am only a Scammer, A thief, and a Jerk to those I dont care about, and well to be honest I dont care about any body but myself and my guild mates. [xxxx] Is made up of xxxx, His Wife, xxxx, and myself. These three are the most trustworthy and good-hearted people in game therefor I respect them and would never scam or steal from them. As for everyone else watch out! Another thing whenever you all grief me or trash talk me on forums or in game I love that stuff keep it coming.

I mean, wow, where do these types come from? Were they not hugged enough as a child? heh

Call me snobby if you will, but I wouldn't associate with people like that and have always wondered how others can.

Reading Pacific forums? He tried to get my to show him my easter eggs in the trade window during the Easter EM event, but I declined having heard of his reputation. What's sad is, his guild name is the same as Velvathos's so that generates confusion. At any rate, you often hear about people being guilded with scammers who pay the price when some argument ensues and they get cleaned out.

God help the stratics community if I ever got access to the banstick over there. Seriously, guys like him would be IP banned faster than a mongbat going down in a fire field.

Honestly the number one reason I hate fel and how you can lose items if you die in PvP is not because I don't want to lose my stuff - it's because it makes UO attract idiots like this guy, who only want to !!!! on others, instead of playing the game. They give a lot of PvPers a bad name.

Wankers like this are why newer games like WoW have a strict no talking mechanic in place between the PvP factions.

• 11 months later...
Read this on Stratics by a certain poster over there

I mean, wow, where do these types come from? Were they not hugged enough as a child? heh

Call me snobby if you will, but I wouldn't associate with people like that and have always wondered how others can.

They come from tents next to nucler power plants after swiming in the water till they grow a three'd eye