place 9 square gozas in a 3x3 square. Raise each goza 3 times. Place your rug on the middle goza. You wont be able to see your rug but its ok. Now, lower the third row of goza's 3 times. This will "break" your rug. Get out your ax and destroy the goza's. Then you destroy the 3 bottom parts of the rug with the fringe. You will then raise the second row of rug that is left all the way up. Place a 3 x 3 square of goza's again beginning underneath the row of raised rug. Raise those goza's 3 x place your next carpet piece...rinse and repeat.

Right. Because it's not needed to be locked down. It won't decay if it's not locked down. I've never locked down any of the stone pieces I've made extra large except when I went to remodle it.

Let me know if my thinking is correct on this. Please if I am wrong let me know.

What Kayhynn makes sense since it is considered a house add-on. You never lock down an add-on. But because you have chopped pieces off of the item, it can't be re-deeded when entering the customization tool and hence why it goes poof.

just trying to make sure I understand the mechanics...since I have chopped up arcane circles in the same manner.

Well, i sure dont wanna not lock em down and have em poof. But i would sure like to try Kayhynn theory. But all deeds when you try to lock them down, do not say...."locked down" when you do lock them down. And my rugs do. After I lock them down, they say "locked down" and a regular deed does not do this. So I guess I am not sure then, but dont wanna try.....

i certainly don't blame you for for being cautious, better safe than sorry. My circles are not to the expense of the rugs. But since I have a keep, not going to be doing any customization any time soon to test it for ya :(

Kayhynn just seems so sure and I want to make sure I understand her theory.

I agree with Kayhynn. I've got a "H" shaped marble table and a square shaped table (open center), both made longer using the chopping method, as well as a "marble counter top".

You need to lock them down when going into customize mode, or they go poof, other then that they are fine "unlocked"....the tables have been unlocked in my chessy homes for months.

Its the same as if you lock down a trophy that is placed, when you go into custom mode it will stay put, if not locked down it returns to deed form in your moving box.

Easy way to test this is on the test center, also a good way to practice chopping ;)

-H.

Well all I bit the bullet, seeing as I am from Missouri, heh, I tested Kayhynn....She was absolutely 100% right. Even tho I didnt lock down my rugs, they were still there the next morning. TY Kayhynn!.