Selling accounts for RL cash allowed?

According to the terms of service

You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, adapt, translate, transfer, buy, auction, rent, lease, loan or sell any game assets (including, without limitation, your Account, characters, housing, items, credits, currency, coin or any other virtual in-game items or other materials appearing in or generated by the game or Services), information, software, products or services obtained from the Services, without the express written consent of Turbine. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you have no proprietary interest in any Account or game assets (including, without limitation, characters, housing, items, credits, currency, coin or any other virtual in-game items or any other materials appearing in or generated by the game or the Services). You may not use the your Account(s) to "farm" in-game virtual items (i.e. playing the Turbine games or Services primarily for purposes of amassing an inventory of virtual items) for real-world commercial gain. You may not use any software or hardware that reduces the number of users directly accessing or using the Services (sometimes called "multiplexing" or "pooling" software or hardware).

Being honest mate most MMO accounts arent worth jack these days.

I saw a WoW account with a load of level 70s with purplez epics on it that went for £5. [being honest I would have bought it myself just for a months free play at end-game level and the pvp]

MMOs which are going to be valuable are ones with truely rare items in them like UO or some of the really high end stuff from WoW etc like that Flying Mount that went for $200 in WoW as it was a server unique.

Other than that MMO accounts are real cheap.