Ever since i found out about the Secret Areas, years and years ago i always wanted one.

So maybe a month ago, i found a 'slightly worn' I marked a rune and then forgot all about it! So fast forward to now and the space was still there! Yay for the dwindling population!

Secret18x18.jpg

• Like 1

I coveted one of these secret spots. Roleplaying wise, I thought I could use a valley locale like this to roleplay valleys throughout the Ultimas. One could place a rune in a black bagball to represent a cave entrance for instance and roleplayers could gate to the valley on the other side, so to speak. I should go check the status of these hidden valleys on Pacific. Congrats on your find.

I had a friend on Catskills whom had a house there. I got the rune the easy way, moon gate in and mark.

Well SURE, if you want to take the easy road! I bet you buy your arrows and bolts, too! And you probably don't grow your own regs!

(I will always regret that I didn't do the Melissa quest without help from someone who finished it already.)

~M

Grow my own regs, whatever are you talking about. I have a herd of mongbats bring me my daily reagents every morning. Tsk, there has to be a few benefits to being an Archmage...;)

As union rep to Mongbats local 163 I have to protest to your abuse of the union. Consider this day one of the Mongbat strike. We will be picketing your keep until our demands are met. We want more HP (20% over 3 years).

As union rep to Mongbats local 163 I have to protest to your abuse of the union. Consider this day one of the Mongbat strike. We will be picketing your keep until our demands are met. We want more HP (20% over 3 years).

Ever heard of Union busting? :Whdatk: (evil laugh). If only you mongbats carried more than 30gp.

we may only carry 30 gp but we will be in such number that we will lag whack any player that attempts to bust our strike . We will also be throwing dirty looks at those Headless Ones that Bedlem will hire as Scabs crossing our picket line. End our oppression.