Fire rabbit and animal pheramones

On the same isle in Tokuno with the Citadel and the Champ spawn, sorry the name escapes me at the moment (first in the options from the moongates).

There's a volcano in the middle of the island which spawns lava lizards, hell hounds, fire elementals and now fire rabbits.

What waskelly wabbits are we talking about??

Where would I find these whiskered wabbit??

What do you do with their wheramones??

Like Farsight said the Fire Rabbits can be found in the center on Mt. Sho on Isamu-Jima :icon_twisted:

Tokuno_Islands-1.jpg

You kill the wabbits to get animal pheramones, 2 I believe are needed, which are used to make hitching posts.

I just got my 4th pheramone so I'm sticking to my original 1 in 20 drop rate.

Edit: I just locked down a runebook on the 13th's guildhouse steps. Mt. Sho is the default setting :icon_twisted: (chessy)

UO0024-1.jpg

If you don't have a rune for my home Darth Oni has one locked down in her office in SilverVale.

Good Luck!

You actually use 1 pheromone to create the Hitching Post. One thing though that I noticed when making my post on Sunday is that there is a replenish charges 2 listed at the bottom. I wonder if that means that it can only be recharged twice.

Well, on the Dread Flute 'replenish' means that it automatically recovers charges. I'm guessing the context is different here, though.

Can you post a screenshot of the mouseover?

~M

You actually use 1 pheromone to create the Hitching Post. One thing though that I noticed when making my post on Sunday is that there is a replenish charges 2 listed at the bottom. I wonder if that means that it can only be recharged twice.

Sorry, thought it was 2 pheromones...was it 2 hitching ropes (at work atm can't check), and a wooden steed & a pheromone?

How many charges do you get? and do they only count for stabling a pet or do you lose a charge when you claim a pet also?

Thanks!

Sorry, thought it was 2 pheromones...was it 2 hitching ropes (at work atm can't check), and a wooden steed & a pheromone?

How many charges do you get? and do they only count for stabling a pet or do you lose a charge when you claim a pet also?

Thanks!

It comes with 15 charges and 2 replenish. You use one charge to stable and one charge to claim.

The Wooden Steed use to drop in Ilish. The rate is so bad for drops, how does one get them now? I do have two and plan to use one when I obtain the animal whatever, but I love those horses and enjoy them as decos. Could they come up with another way? I was pretty disappointed with the ingrediants.

The Wooden Steed use to drop in Ilish. The rate is so bad for drops, how does one get them now? I do have two and plan to use one when I obtain the animal whatever, but I love those horses and enjoy them as decos. Could they come up with another way? I was pretty disappointed with the ingrediants.

I think the ingredients are wonderful! They finally came up with a reason to use these worthless deco besides take up lockdowns!

I think the ingredients are wonderful! They finally came up with a reason to use these worthless deco besides take up lockdowns!

I agree,

i have no need for anymore deco. The bed in my house i bad enough. We should have nothing but storage chests in our houses but I understand that some ppl love the decor and are quite good at it. I might be jaded since I anm terrible at placing things in house.

I don't mind the ingredients either....I just wish I knew the stuff would end up being used for something so cool before I turned in all my wooden steeds and resolve's bridles for spring cleaning :P

• 2 weeks later...

I too think that it is great they came up with a use for these items.

Easiest way to get wooden steed is to kill a few miasmas, open the chests and do the lvl 6 treasure maps. The wooden steed drop quite often as a t-map arti.

It's faster than farming endless paragons imho.