I almost didn't do them, thinking necro was required, but the other 2 parts of the event - any fighter can do (though don't bring a tamer - I killed corrupted souls with a cu sidhe for over an hour and didn't get a single thread. Apparently, you have to do the damage yourself). I was also able to release the restless souls on my elf by carrying a spirit speak totem. (Humans already have the equivalent of 20 skill points due to the jack-of-all-trades bit). So I did 2/3 of the parts of the event and was happy with that!

i have completed 2 of the three quests thus far. Having some trouble trying to complete the threads of fate quest with my necro mage. I killed like 25 of them and no threads.

Sorry, meant to get back to this post sooner....I'm still in the "returning to the game and trying to find all my crap stage" :P

You get the threads of fate from the corrupted souls, right? I haven't gotten a good drop rate off them either using my necro-mage, but I'm all for teaming up on them, maybe we'll have more success!

I've got a wacky schedule the next 3 days so I won't be on until 10 or 11ish pm eastern. Saturday I'm off so if anyone wants to go do some hunting just post when is a good time and day to do it and we can work something out!

-H. :icon_twisted:

You get the threads of fate from the corrupted souls, right? I haven't gotten a good drop rate off them either using my necro-mage, but I'm all for teaming up on them, maybe we'll have more success!

I got one with my necro mage finally, but using my archer I got tons! I was able to get all of them very quickly.

I've got a wacky schedule the next 3 days so I won't be on until 10 or 11ish pm eastern. Saturday I'm off so if anyone wants to go do some hunting just post when is a good time and day to do it and we can work something out!

I am usually in bed at 9 :) but might be able to stay awake! We will see!

I got one with my necro mage finally, but using my archer I got tons! I was able to get all of them very quickly.

Excellent! If you don't mind my asking what kind of bow were you using?

I am usually in bed at 9 :) but might be able to stay awake! We will see!

Just let me know, I'm always up for a good hunt! :icon_twisted: