Crimson Dyed Dark AoS Blue?

Was the blue Invulnerability? Then it is the Tokuno dyes which can be used on any artifact, which the Crimson certainly qualifies as! Now, as to price, that's the value someone actually PAYS to get the item, not the price you see it on the vendor for, yet unsold, or someone spamming Luna for, but they're still spamming. I'd have to have witnessed one as being sold, before assigning that value, which I haven't.

Was the blue Invulnerability? Then it is the Tokuno dyes which can be used on any artifact, which the Crimson certainly qualifies as! Now, as to price, that's the value someone actually PAYS to get the item, not the price you see it on the vendor for, yet unsold, or someone spamming Luna for, but they're still spamming. I'd have to have witnessed one as being sold, before assigning that value, which I haven't.

It's not invuln blue...I think everyone in uo know what invuln blue looks like..and its a bright blue. I'm talking about a dark blue.

My guess is it was the "slime" event on the Asian shards. For a period of time, each day slimes spawned in various locations that allowed you to die items their color, which was the AOS colors. It has been over for a couple months at least, but a LOT of people xsharded to take advantage of it, and thus you will see a lot of clothing items and cloth bolts that are those colors.

As far as the original question, I would guess crimmies dyed would be rare, and I would expect to pay 1-5 mill more (at least and depending on shard) for one dyed one of these colors.