Million Dollar Checks Fall From The Sky

Taken from Stratics main page

top.jpgclear.gifsubmitnews.jpgclear.gif

Posted on Monday, September 29, 2008, 9:17 AM EDT by Lady Lava (GreatLakes) .

Million Dollar Checks Fall From The Sky

Many weeks past I did an article on one of the older and previous main land owners in Luna named Rhen.

This past week I ran into Gold Matterson of Rhen and he was running all over the city of Luna dropping million dollar checks and other goodies on the ground as a final farewell. It appears he is closing his account and wanted a little exiting fun.

hoo.jpg

The bulk of his wealth went to a single player whom he thought enjoyed the game and had the spirit he once had. I am not sure of his total wealth but by the number of checks being dropped in Luna it seems he was a true Donald Trump. Both Rhen and Gold had multiple real estates.

cryle.jpg

Always community minded from his vendor shops to his short run auction house I was given a bag full of million dollar checks to help new players or host a player run event or contest. In his spirit I am accepting ideas so please PM me. I always tend to gear towards design or fashion contests but I am open to all suggestions.

Thank you Rhen and Company for everything you have done for Great Lakes !