Seeking members for A^N

A new guild in the roleplaying community, composed of a few very old RPers.

Hello, my name is Kayhynn, better to be known on LS as Emerald De'Shae. An original LS player, I'm returning after much haggling and annoying banter and heartfelt pleas to roleplay on the server and try to bring an evil presence back to the fun of roleplaly.

A^N is a vampiric guild. By Vampire, I am referring to "The Masquerade". If you don't knwo what masquerade is, don't worry, we'll explain it to you.

This is an open call for all interested in the guild or premise behind it, to contact me. My contact info is in my profile.

Cheers!

Starting is simple. Just remember that instead of being yourself for your character, you're playing a role through the character.

A character history is a great place to start. It allows for you to think how they started out, how they were raised, why they are who they are.

The Masquerade is from Vampire: The Masquerade, a White Wolf Roleplaying system game. The whole idea of the Masquerade is to follow the code of Vampires, living among humans, without letting them know who, or what, you are by using subterfuge, deceit etc.

I have not really rp'd before, but my interests have been peeked with all the posts i have read on the forums. i have no clue as to where to start - maybe writing a history for my chars? and what is 'the masquerade'?

Roleplaying - UOGuide

Not definitive or anything of course. Like the article itself states, too much specificity doesn't really do the concept of roleplaying much justice.

-Galen's player

Starting is simple. Just remember that instead of being yourself for your character, you're playing a role through the character.

A character history is a great place to start. It allows for you to think how they started out, how they were raised, why they are who they are.

The Masquerade is from Vampire: The Masquerade, a White Wolf Roleplaying system game. The whole idea of the Masquerade is to follow the code of Vampires, living among humans, without letting them know who, or what, you are by using subterfuge, deceit etc.

Unless you are going to have a Sabbat side? Then we do not care about the cattle! There are here to serve us! :D

or are you just going Carmarilla?

We can have both. I will structure the guild for Carmarilla at the moment wtih the opportunity to expand into Sabbat as well. Which means I will be looking for Clan "Princes" too.

• 4 months later...
Guest Slade27

Not to take away from the original subject of this thread, but what all types of guilds are there exactly involving the RP circuit in LS?

Good and Evil both, preferably. As in basically how many different guilds participate in roleplaying? Ive played off and on since release but never have I had much luck in finding roleplayers.

Im interested, I have experience in RPing in various other games as well. Id like to learn how it works in this one.

There are a few guilds that roleplay good or evil, but they are sometimes difficult to find. One good place to find "good" character roleplayers is the High Council meetings (every other Monday at 9 CST usually in the Magincia parliament). The LS towns and guilds forums are a good place to see what various roleplay guilds are up to. If you have any particular questions, please PM me or replay here. I'm always willing to help get people into RP.