Hi Patty Pickaxe - from what I remember you pick one set of curtians and you have a option of dying the panels. I'm not sure exactly how you get them back to white though.

You can choose which direction to face them like the wall shields and if i'm not mistaken you just double click them to open or close them.

Patty,

You get to choose the direction for the curtains each time you deed & place (what a wonderful feature that is).

heritage_curtains_meu.jpg

The curtain dye is removed when you redeed (this is a change to how the curtains behaved when first introduced). However, an ordinary dye tub purchased from NPC on Siege (or regular shard) in which no dyes have been used, will also get your curtains fresh and white when they are on the wall...er rather back to their original dingy gray, in a flash. :)

I kind of wish they had left them the old way, where the color stayed when you re-deeded them, because sometimes you spend a long time getting colors just right and if you ever move them, you have to try to guess the shades over again, whereas the "bleaching" method with plain dye tub always worked to remove color.

You have the choice of dyeing each section of the curtain independently.

dyed_heritage_curtains.jpg

Open & closed is an option after placing, you can toggle back and forth as you wish as long as you have "access" to use the curtains.

-Skylark

The tops of the velvet rope barrier posts are a jeweled filigree.

I am glad you like the velvet rope barrier - it is one of the few completely original deco creations I have made. I created a step by step tutorial on how to make them on the old Stratics deco forum, which was lost when their forums were accidentally wiped...I'll see about reproducing it here so those who are interested can see clearly how to make it.

-Skylark

The tops of the velvet rope barrier posts are a jeweled filigree.

I am glad you like the velvet rope barrier - it is one of the few completely original deco creations I have made. I created a step by step tutorial on how to make them on the old Stratics deco forum, which was lost when their forums were accidentally wiped...I'll see about reproducing it here so those who are interested can see clearly how to make it.

-Skylark

*thinks of the desktop, all ure houses and much much more. I dont beleave its ure only original work :P even if you just put 2 idea' s toghether u create something totaly new :)...

...ure great =)

-zevil