Anyone on Gl remember the guilds..

Does anyone on here remember the guilds from back in the 2000-2002 or so time period, GLS? They were the savants of honor..based on ice isle fel..had the northern most castle..was the first on the isle anyways. Some other guilds from ice back then were Cpt (captains), or Pce (Peacemakers) and VnG (Vengence). Just curious as to if anyone was around then..back when they were all warring over Dagger Isle..

• 3 months later...
Guest Ripsher

Yes, VnG Lords of vengence....

Our leader and GM was Lord Thunders. we made our home on ice isle for many years, and often battled CPT, and others for days apon days...many an awsome night of fighting was had around vengeance tower.

we owned most of north ice all of us built there and kept it in the family persay. even the storage house on top of the hill with cave underneath.

other notable members of VnG are. Ripsher(me) Arkain Farland, Antivirus, Astrid Nightwing, ..so many others but the years have stripped there names from my memory.

ahhhh good memories....i miss my friends and the good ol days.

• 7 years later...

Oh my; I was doing a google search for a few of my old stomping grounds and guild names and this poped up.  This is a very old post, not sure anyone would see this again, but I was the original GM of Vng back on Dagger Island.

I owned quite a bit of property on the North End where we had our guild headquarters.  I remember Astrid and Quazar were my immediate southern neighbours. 

It has been some time since I have adventured with those wonderful folks and having lost touch with them over the years.

Ultima Online will always hold a very special place in my heart.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, VnG Lords of vengence....

Our leader and GM was Lord Thunders. we made our home on ice isle for many years, and often battled CPT, and others for days apon days...many an awsome night of fighting was had around vengeance tower.

we owned most of north ice all of us built there and kept it in the family persay. even the storage house on top of the hill with cave underneath.

other notable members of VnG are. Ripsher(me) Arkain Farland, Antivirus, Astrid Nightwing, ..so many others but the years have stripped there names from my memory.

ahhhh good memories....i miss my friends and the good ol days.

Oh my; I was doing a google search for a few of my old stomping grounds and guild names and this poped up.  This is a very old post, not sure anyone would see this again, but I was the original GM of Vng back on Dagger Island.

I owned quite a bit of property on the North End where we had our guild headquarters.  I remember Astrid and Quazar were my immediate southern neighbours. 

It has been some time since I have adventured with those wonderful folks and having lost touch with them over the years.

Ultima Online will always hold a very special place in my heart.

I could cry. There has been so much time, but I remember glimpses our history together. I remember the days of the dex monkeys and roll-playing (we tried). I also remember a guild member have a hour long conversation with a door. (BlazingBull?) I remember defending the mine on the East (or any miner at that). I remember Cpt and all the pvping. I am still friends with BeastMaster. I loved that time of my life.  I had great friends and appreciate the leadership from Thunders. 

-AntiVirus, Virus, Hot Pink ("Fear the Uni"), Ice Breaker (all me) 

PS: Thunders... I became a teacher. 

kk

• Like 2

Anti!! I cannot begin to tell you the joy I am feeling reading this post from you!

The amazing times we all had!  And yes, our many attempts to RP!! LOL. 

Running around looking for Cpt and the pvp runs.

I am so happy to hear that you are still friends with BeastMaster. 

So amazing that you are now a teacher! 

So so amazing to see this post!

• Like 2