Seeking "eksnarudb" Account Holder

Hi everybody - a very long time ago (99-00) I played UO a lot, always on the Great Lakes shard. The username on my account was "eksnarudb" -- I don't remember exactly what happened to it, but I believe I transferred it to a friend, and I am reasonably sure that it has changed hands a few times since. If anyone out there has it, or had it last, or knows anything about that account, I'd love to talk to you. Shoot me a PM, or an email or whatever.

Hi everybody - a very long time ago (99-00) I played UO a lot, always on the Great Lakes shard. The username on my account was "eksnarudb" -- I don't remember exactly what happened to it, but I believe I transferred it to a friend, and I am reasonably sure that it has changed hands a few times since. If anyone out there has it, or had it last, or knows anything about that account, I'd love to talk to you. Shoot me a PM, or an email or whatever.

welcome to the u.o.f and i wish you well finding your account but you might have a easier time finding a needle in a dozen haystacks

welcome to the u.o.f and i wish you well finding your account but you might have a easier time finding a needle in a dozen haystacks

I know... but you never know. And it'd be cool, just to see it still going if nothing else. And if somebody is sitting on it, not using it. Well, stranger things have happened!

I know... but you never know. And it'd be cool, just to see it still going if nothing else. And if somebody is sitting on it, not using it. Well, stranger things have happened!

i really wish you well and if i somehow come across someone selling it i wouill shoot you message