Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'pas'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Ultima Online Forums
    • UO General Discussions
    • UOForums Partner Sites
    • UO News
    • UO Guides and Essays
    • UO Event Forum
    • Ultima Online Roleplaying and Storytelling
    • UO Misc Forums
    • Ultima Online Shard forums
    • Ultima Online Trade Forums
    • Ultima Online Guild Forums
  • Ultima Franchise Forums
    • Ultima Series
  • UOForums General Area
    • UOForums General Discussion, suggestions and News
    • UOForums Support
    • UOForums Interview Area
    • UOForums Contests and Special Events
  • Other Games
    • General Gaming Chat
    • Lineage 2 (EOGamer)
    • Minecraft
    • Shroud of the Avatar
    • World of Warcraft
  • Off Topic Forums
    • Off Topic General Discussion
    • Science discussions and news
    • Sci-Fi Discussions
    • Funny Stuff
    • Spiels and Rants
    • Tech Help/Discussions

Blogs

  • Ramblings of a Half Elf
  • online earning
  • cdharr68's Blog
  • Fargo's Blog
  • Sable's Blog
  • baba g's Blog
  • cdharr68's Blog
  • simple info's Blog
  • portuguesalinda's Blog
  • jhenmoores' Blog
  • fundone2000-BR's Blog
  • cdharr68's Blog
  • Aedon's Blog
  • Jirel of Joiry's Two Cents

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests


Biography


Location


Interests


Occupation

  1. Sonoma Community Announcement... From KingDavid (KD) of PAS
  2. "The Peoples Army of Sonoma (PAS) will be doing a Sonoma shard bedlam event. We will protect, heal, res, cure, etc other citizens that want to travel down to Bedlam dungeon with us Friday night, January 16, 2009, from 8-9:30 pm cdt. The goal is to provide an opportunity for players to farm the resolve's bridle that spawns there, since its difficult to farm those items without a lot of help with the spawn. This is an item needed to make the hitching post ingame. PAS will also farm the disintegrating thesis notes that allow us to summon the peerless champ (5 notes required). That part of t
  3. Dhanicah And Haarken of PAS Wish you all a Safe and Joyous holiday season be safe and am looking forward to another yr of UO peace be with you all these coming days. Haark/Dhani:P
  4. From the penned scroll of the Peoples Army of Sonoma [PAS] All the above PAS 'shard events' run from 8:00 to 10:00 PM Central (6-8pm PT, 9-11pm ET). Meetup at Skara Brae bank area in Trammel.
  5. Scroll posted on the community board ...
  6. Item List received from PAS site ...
  7. I think it is down and my icq is not logging on so I cannot check with others to see if they are having the same problem I am having.
  8. Min bid, item #, description: 100,000 ___ 1. Ancient hammer, +30, 660 uses left - ___ 2. Gold mark scroll 250,000 ___ 3. Boomstick 1,000,000 ___ 4. Tome of Lost Knowledge 200,000 ___ 5. Alchemists bauble 100,000 ___ 6. Ship Model HMS Cape plus two (2) large fish trophy deeds 1,000,000 ___ 7. Rune beetle Carapace 500,000 ___ 8. Valorite warfork, SC FC-1, lightning 42%, def chance 12%, valorite kryss, stam leech 30, lightning 46%, DI 17%, Use Best Wep Skill, and one (1) guild deed (old school) 800,000 ___ 9. Four (4) x soulstone fragment tokens 800,000 ___ 10. Ethereal Ki-Rin Statuet
  9. 1. 1 Crystal Token, 1 Shadow Token, 1 Personal Attendant Token, 1 Heritage Token 2,000,000 2. Full set of 3rd - 5th yr Ethys (8 total) - Horse, Ostard, Llama, Ridgeback, Ki-rin, Unicorn, Beetle, Swamp Dragon 13,000,000 3. 5 (five) soulstone fragments 1,500,000 4. Kasa of the Raj-In 500,000 5. OLD young scrolls (prize tickets that have to match by serial number) 100,000 6. Rune Beetle Carapace 1,000,000 7. Complete set of 6 blaze AOS launch blessed sandals 700,000 8. Globe of Sosaria 500,000 9. Raven helm, 97 luck, 12 lrc, elves only, low resists - 10. 2 (two) x tattered wall maps 900,
  10. Thank you to King David and The People's Army of Sonoma [PAS] for submitting this fantastic news ... The PAS PUBLIC AUCTION resumes its fun and exciting event this Thursday night in a NEW location. The bidding frenzy time starting at 6:00pm PT, 7:00pm MT, 8:00pm CT, 9:00pm ET (5:00pm AK, 3:00pm HI). Be sure to check out their new dedicated [PAS] Auction website found HERE. Contact King David at ICQ 137-449-336 for submitting items into auction.
  11. Thank you to King David and The People's Army of Sonoma [PAS] for submitting this Thursdays auction list ... The auction begins at 8pm cdt Thursday, May 24, 2007, at the PAS Public Auction House in Malas. Be sure to check out their new dedicated [PAS] Auction website found HERE
  12. Thank you to King David and The People's Army of Sonoma [PAS] for submitting this Thursdays auction list ... The auction begins at 8pm cdt Thursday, May 10, 2007, at the PAS Public Auction House in Malas. Be sure to check out their new dedicated [PAS] Auction website found HERE
  13. Thank you to King David and The People's Army of Sonoma [PAS] for submitting this Thursdays auction list ... The auction begins at 8pm cdt Thursday, April 5, 2007, at the PAS Public Auction House in Malas. Be sure to check out their new dedicated [PAS] Auction website found HERE
  14. Thank you to King David and The People's Army of Sonoma [PAS] for submitting this Thursdays auction list ... Be sure to check out their new dedicated [PAS] Auction website HERE
  15. Thank you to King David and The People's Army of Sonoma [PAS] for submitting this Thursdays auction list ...
  16. Thank you King David for dropping this wonderful news scroll at our door ...
  17. Thank you to King David and The People's Army of Sonoma [PAS] for submitting this months auction list ...
  18. Thank you to King David and The People's Army of Sonoma [PAS] for submitting this months auction list ... Min bid ___ item number, description: 1,500,000 ___ 1. Trammel large tower (rune locked down at Auction house on counter) 3,000,000 ___ 2. Mounted head of the dreadhorn 100,000 ___ 3. Cu sidhe nor color - hit 600 stam 84 mana 266 str 601 dex 84 int 266 bard diff 99.5 resists 52.38.76.47.71 2,000,000 ___ 4. Grim Reapers's Scythe 800,000 ___ 5. Five (5) soulstone frag tokens 300,000 ___ 6. Flaming head deed 75,000 ___ 7. Leather dye tub 1,000,000 ___ 8. Orange Halloween Ghoul Statuett
  19. Thank you to King David and The People's Army of Sonoma [PAS] for submitting this weeks auction list ... Min Bid __________ Item(s) 1,300,000 _____ 1. Five sm tok artis - samurai do, dancer fans, lotus hood, exiler, demon flute of renewal 700,000_______ 2. Greymist armor sleeves 500,000_______ 3. Myrmiddon arms 10,000________ 4. Cyrstal token 10,000________ 5. Shadow token 300,000_______ 6. 250 x spider silk white cloth from old quest 300,000_______ 7. 250 x spider silk white cloth from old quest 300,000_______ 8. 250 x spider silk white cloth from old quest 300,000_______ 9. 250 x spider
  20. Thank you to King David and The People's Army of Sonoma [PAS] for submitting this weeks auction list ...
  21. Thank you to King David and The People's Army of Sonoma [PAS] for submitting this weeks auction list ... Item number, description, min bid: 1. Fel keep (rune locked down on bar at auction house) 30,000,000 2. 250 yards pure white spider silk cloth from Spring 2006 quest 250,000 3. 250 yards pure white spider silk cloth from Spring 2006 quest 250,000 4. 2 x tattered wall maps 900,000 5. 5 x pumice, fel and tram moonstones, 7x items with night sight charges 400,000 6. Banner deed 400,000 7. 10 x coupons for free hair restyling deeds 100,000 8. 10 x blessed roses 50,000 9. Ethereal ost
  22. Thank you to King David and The People's Army of Sonoma [PAS] for submitting this weeks auction list ... Item number - description - min. bid: Rideable polar bear - 20,000,000 Rideable polar bear - 20,000,000 5 x soulstone frag tokens - 400,000 Orange Halloween ghoul statuette - 500,000 Flaming Head deed - 1,000,000 Dragon statuette - 500,000 Old school "bones" container - 100,000 Holiday timepiece - 250,000 Complete 33 pc set of cursed doom artis - 40,000,000 8 x small pieces of blackrock - 8,000,000 26 putref, 82 muc, 58 blight, 57 scourge, 15 taint, 3 gr bones, 4 lard of parox, 1 dr horn
  23. This announcement just in from the People's Army of Sonoma [PAS]
×
×
  • Create New...