Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Biggest moneymaker

- - - - - biggest moneymaker

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

EmersonBiggins

EmersonBiggins

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
Dang greedy NPCs. That's extortion!

NemesisDesignz

NemesisDesignz

Nemesis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I was thinking

115 wep skill (i dont think 120 is not worth it, true?)
120 parry (or will 115 be enough?)
120 bushido (or will 115 be enough?)
76 chiv
100 tactics
50 necro (jewels + midnight bracers for vamp, or is wraithform better for PvP?)

now i have 119 skillpoints left... what to do with it? anatomy?

And can u post good gear for this template?
I was thinking:
- Spirit of the totem
- jackals collar
- stormgrip
- ring of the vile (is this a good ring?)

cant think of any other good arti, maybe i missed something?

Mark of Travesty (+10 Necro +10 Spirit Speak)
+15 Necromancy Ring
+15 Necromancy Bracelet
+5 Necromancy Talisman
+10 Necromancy Spellbook (Ossian Grimoire)
+20 Necromancy Midnight Bracers

You will only need to have 25 Necro if you have all of the above....and you will be able to cast Vamp embrace

NemesisDesignz

NemesisDesignz

Nemesis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

A recent patch squashed this money maker for many... vendors no longer pay what they used to for many of the resources (if not all). I have seen vendors selling arrows for 35 gp each, but only buying them for 3 or 4.

You can still make tons of money doing inscription doing resurrection scrolls and selling them back to vendors... made a ton when GMing Inscription and this was just recently....

Stukov

Stukov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
dark guardians in doom are a great money maker,you can get many to spawn,800 gp per,random lvl tmaps(i seen as high as lvl 5),necro regs(if you got patience to donate 600.000 regs to library you deserve a huge golden statue in midle of Brit) and of course,30 bones.Bring a couple packies and leave them outside,and fill w bones and gold(bones for doom gold skulls).Average is 1000 bones and about 20K gold per packie per trip in maybe 5-10 mins if you do it non stop.Even my crafter w just magery can kill them fine with a couple of evs,with a proper char they are just laughably easy,just b careful of poison.

Rashad_FwD

Rashad_FwD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

I was thinking

115 wep skill (i dont think 120 is not worth it, true?)
120 parry (or will 115 be enough?)
120 bushido (or will 115 be enough?)

120 these..
for the weapon skill, just remember hitting is healing with the life leech..
and the parry and bushido helps keep you from getting hit and having to worry about the life leech as much..

(pick up a +20 or +25 stat scroll too, if you dont have it already.)

76 chiv
100 tactics
50 necro (jewels + midnight bracers for vamp, or is wraithform better for PvP?)

now i have 119 skillpoints left... what to do with it? anatomy?

i think the rest of the skills are really a matter of preference.. i've currently got 100 sp spk.. 100 tactics.. 80 chiv.. 40 necro. and 90 anat.. the anat is going to go so i can raise my other skills to 120, and i'm still trying to figure out how to get some spell resist in my template.

And can u post good gear for this template?
I was thinking:
- Spirit of the totem
- jackals collar
- stormgrip
- ring of the vile (is this a good ring?)

i use the aegis of grace right now, because i cant afford the mace and shields, otherwise that would be my pick.
i do use the jackals collar, stormgrips and ring of the vile for his HCI, again, alot to be said about hitting.

cant think of any other good arti, maybe i missed something?

I like solo play, and would like to solo maybe peerless bosses or something, maybe a DF;p. Am not counting on it tho, but it would be nice to be able to solo other easier Big monsters.

edit:
how are these weapons

exceptional
weight: 12 stones
hit mana leech 57%
swing speed increase 25%
damage increase 39%
Cold Resist 13%
physical damage 100%
weapon damage 18 - 20
weapon speed 3.5s
strength requirement 45
two-handed weapon
skill required: swordsmanship
durability 72 / 72

this one has no lifeleech.

And how is Soulseeker?

Ok to sum it up:
- Should i use wraithform or Vamp. form in PvM? Depends on the situation i guess?
- I've seen many weapons with Mana leech, but bot with both. Is Soul Seeker a good weapon for general use?
- Totem vs Mace and shield reading Glasses, which one is better?

thx in advance!

i stay in Vamp form.. but i do see wraithform'd melee'ers on the DF from time to time.. judging by how the system works, i'd think VE for fights that are pretty much one vs one.. and if it looks like one vs. many go with wraith and whirlwind attack with a high life leeching weapon..

for fun i like to go into the citadel with my soulseeker and stand in a group of assassins and whirlwind them to death.. usually works pretty well til you get mana vampired or mana drained.

i keep a soul seeker in my pack,.. its fast, it leeches, and its one handed incase you need to chug.. otherwise find yourself a heavy hittin' ornate axe with 30% ssi and some mana and life leech..

and the mace and shields are better than the totem IMO..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: biggest, moneymaker