Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Greater Cure Potions

- - - - - cure greater potions

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
I would change the way greater cure potions work. As it stands there isn't any difference from 0 ep to 100 ep (I am using 100 as max for my example)

First, lets look at some other potions.

Nitesite: as your ep increases your screen brightness increases

Heal: as your ep increases your hit point recovery increases

Agility/Strength: as your ep incrases the amount of dex/str increaes plus the duration also increases

Invisiblity: As your ep increaes the duration increases

Refresh: as your ep increases the amount of stam recovery increases

Cure: as your ep increases........there isn't any change!

I think as your ep increaes your failure rate to different levels of poison will decrease (or your sucess rate will increaes). For example:

Failure Rate (%) @ 0 ep
level 1 poison: 1
level 2 poison: 10
level 3 poison: 25
level 4 poison: 50
level 5 poison: 75

At 100ep you shouldn't fail any cure attempts. (I am using 100ep as the magic number but it can be any number)

Nox templates would greatly benefit from this.
Posted Image

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Ben going to lock this thread. This is actually being discussed HERE. No need to have two threads on it :)

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cure, greater, potions