Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Topic thread

- - - - - thread topic

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Post you ideas for what you want discussed here :) .

As soon as I get back (RL calls) I will start the threads that where mentioned in "Whats broke, Why is it broke and How I would fix it thread" thread.

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Gieschen

Gieschen

Bringing RP back to mmoRPg! w0o+!!!!!!1 <

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
Items affecting/replacing skills.
Items affecting/replacing player made items.
Items affecting the UO economy.
Neon items/hair, why?
Blessed items and their commonality.
Item insurance.

Magic and it's overuse/variety.
Magic travel and it's effects on player interaction/dungeon. crawling/exploration/farming/etc..
Magic affecting/replacing skills and stats.

Skills and stats in game mechanics..
Skills and stats caps.
Skills needing a secondary skill to control the primary skill/template.
Skill revamping.

Making neglected skills useful and not just cutting them from the game.
Powerscrolls affecting skills and stats.

Town/city/shard concentration (how close they are) and getting them populated again.

PVP?

Virtue system.

Monsters and their feasibility, what loot they give, what attacks they use, where they spawn, etc.

It was mentioned, I think in the rant thread that there are peerless and to fight them you get basically what is equivalent to an *instance* in WoW... Instances and their effects on game economy/challenge of competition.

Add a built in UOAM but one that only shows places you've discovered on that character.

EDIT: I will add to these ideas later, just wanted to get some on the board.

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
Something that was sorta brought up before about balance:

uber items dropping randomly from high end mobs compared to the randomness of crafter rewards.

Risk v. reward or time invested/rewards

decent items such as library rewards easily obtainable thru a script type program with little to no participation from a player.

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Skills that are vastly superior to others with the same amount of investment.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Gieschen

Gieschen

Bringing RP back to mmoRPg! w0o+!!!!!!1 <

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
How about a creature tweak thread? Like... artwork, spawn locations, loot drop, stats, etc.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: thread, topic