Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Poisoning effects what?

- - - - - effects poisoning

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Gieschen

Gieschen

Bringing RP back to mmoRPg! w0o+!!!!!!1 <

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
I know with poisoning you can poison weaps and food, but do you need it to build a gm poison trap, and also, does it add damage to the magery poison spell?

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
Poisoning does work with magery (poison and poison field).

Not sure about traps I'm not a crafter :)
Posted Image

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
No effect on traps. Traps are dependent on the type of poison and the tinkering skill :)

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts

Thanks that saves me from reworking a template. You guys are a great help. I now think I have all my templates thought out how I want them. :)

=)
Posted Image

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts

Thanks that saves me from reworking a template. You guys are a great help. I now think I have all my templates thought out how I want them. :)

Now you see why this place is the bomb

draken

draken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
poisoning does work with a mage but its only lvl 3 poison and u have to be within 2 tiles of target

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
*An Corp Thread*

For the record, the above poster is incorrect. See Chad Sexington's post in the Thief Forum, or use the below:

If (Magery + Poison) = 200, mages can cast DP fields or DP poison w/in 2 tiles.

~M

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
*An Corp Thread* once again.

What about the necro spell Poison Strike? Does poisoning affect that? Would seem logical, but with UO you never know ;)

coatesy

coatesy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

*An Corp Thread* once again.

What about the necro spell Poison Strike? Does poisoning affect that? Would seem logical, but with UO you never know ;)

i have read some were maybe on this forum that it only affects mage spells not necro its a shame really

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
All I can say is: :(

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: effects, poisoning