Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Current & Previous (Lots of Pictures)

- - - - - current lots pictures previous

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Zynia

Zynia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
These are my beaut's on Great Lakes, both located next to each other, south of Britain Swamps. I'll attach the full size map showing them both together since it's far too large to upload. The golden villa first house shown is my main (if you don't guess lol). The second one is mine, although a good friend who just came back to game, is using it for storage, within a few conditions of course! ;)

Main:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Storage:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Previous Houses:

These are the only screen's I have on the computer.

Chesapeake // The Felucca Public Library
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Chesapeake // Shackled Hope (Stratics Fall Decoration 2005, #1)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Great Lakes // I don't think I named it.. So Easter Egg Hunt!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Great Lakes // Candyland
(Sorry they're not cropped and stuff, they're the only screen shots I have of it before I sold it to a friend, who's now quitting, so what a kick in the face.
It was a larger version of the Easter Egg Hunt and Shackled Hope combined, I didn't like it, but everybody else did lol.)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Great Lakes // Bowl Full of Daydreams: Take One (UOA-2 Entry Screen)
Posted Image

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Sweet! I especially like the whell barrow farming thingymajinggy!

Zynia

Zynia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Wagon.. lol

Thank you! :)

Thradia

Thradia

*licks*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
The wagon is awesome Zynia! I might have to try and make one of those! lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Snowy

Snowy

Pretty Nice Disguise, isn't it?

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
Great looking houses! Thank you for posting.. I see some interesting tricks I may need to 'test' LOL!

~

"It's definitely a Bubble Bath Day.". ~ Dove Promise

~

Zynia

Zynia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Hehe go ahead. I think everybody has they're own "touches" for houses that they use. The one that's stuck with me the most over the years is my ingot pile with benches. (If you look at every picture, it's in every single house) :) And the whip on the bed. There's a bed with a whip in every house too lol. A habit my ingame wife got me hooked on.

Thradia

Thradia

*licks*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
Aye I agree. There is usually something that you always end up doing when you get a new home...something you've done always. I have a mage table set up that I haven't changed for years I don't think.

Always the same hehe but it's become just part of my characters and home :P

Posted Image
Posted Image

Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega

Legendary Pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
i too love that wagon its great, and how are u riding a purple llama i have never seen or heard of such a thing.

Snowy

Snowy

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
One of my 'standard' items is my canopy beds made with raised roses lying on top of raised colored nets. The other is my 'desk' with piles of scrolls, sextant, books, a lighted skull, etc to create a 'studious' area for my scribe/mage.

One house my daughter decorated for me was the two story white l shape.. I forget what they are called.. she put raised grapes and nightshade along raised wooden staffs in the upstairs hall as it comes out from the stairwell. I have wished we had taken pictures of that forever! That was like.. three years ago, the house still stands.. but redone with no 'arbor'.

~

~

Zynia

Zynia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
The purple llama is a beatle, I play on the T2A client, so I don't see "3d" unicorns, kirins, llamas, swamp dragons. I hear old school pet noises instead of those annoying barks they overwrote. There's a lot of pro's without many con's. Other than sitting through 200 patches or more every reinstall. It's better IMO. But that's just me.. :/

Snowy - I'd love to see some pics of your canopy bed! I've never seen one!

Snowy

Snowy

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
I will find a pic of the bedroom... Back later.. got an appointment with a Bubble Bath..... In severe need of a cup of hot tea and LOTS of bubbles right now!
Just remembered I posted my house pictures from Christmas last year, so they are on in this thread: Snowy's House Pics

Bed is in the third pic on the top row, if I am recalling it correctly.. has pinkish nets on top of it.

~

~

Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests
Love the shackled hope!

Zynia

Zynia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Thanks Cobra!

Snowy that bed is awesome! Good job! I definately like you're style girl! And of course you know what I'm going to say next.. BELLS! YAY! I love it!

Snowy

Snowy

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
Thank you!! The Canopy was another of my daughter's ideas. She is a whiz at decor. Those are just the 'old style' bells, I haven't put out the newer ones or my most of my Snow Globes or any of my Busts (am short 5 having the complete set of names) I almost despair of finding the rest of them, esp at a price I can pay... There just isn't enough room to put everything.. and I am such a collection nut that I NEED (LOL) to display them as a set.

I noticed your extensive collection of bells. Very impressive indeed. I have to agree with Cobra, the Shackled Hope house is really nice. It's the 'little' touches that really MAKE a house.

~

~

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts

Wagon.. lol

Thank you! :)

Thats the word I was looking for! I was having a total brain fart:P

Prizim

Prizim

I am getting too old for this!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
Nice houses... I am so not imaginative with deco or building my houses... but I always have a whip on my bed, and I always have my tarot table with bowl of blood...
Posted Image

Zynia

Zynia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
I only made the fortune telling thing to take up space, it looked empty. I don't really like it. I wanted an old school fish tank but I'm too lazy to go fishing! :)

Zynia

Zynia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
*bump bump*

Antichrist // Great Lakes // 05.15.06 // Payed: 12 Million

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

(On the first floor the grass tile in the middle of the lava will have a stone ankh there, and the grass will be replaced for more lava.)

Snowy

Snowy

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
How did your forge and anvil get to be white, please?

~

~

Zynia

Zynia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
When you use colored wood along with any runic saw, you're able to dye the add-on deed any tokuno color. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: current, lots, pictures, previous