Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Worth anything?

- - - - - worth

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Brom

Brom

Introverted Barbarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
I picked these up the other day off the ground... I thought they might have some sort of value. Im not that good at putting prices on things, so I was hoping someone with some market experience could help :)

Posted ImagePosted Image

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I should think they're worth abit
100 luck is the max you can get on a looted item.
Assuming people still use luck that is.

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
Not sure but not 2 much i beleive

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
Plan 100 luck jewery usually goes for around 100k, but since you got some nice mods on it, I am guessing a quite a bit maybe around 2-4 mil (not good at pricing)
Posted Image

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
Too bad you're not on LA - I'd love that taming ring :) I'd pay 1-2 mil for it.

I use a luck suit when hunting with a pet in non-aggro situations, so to me luck is still very valuable, and since I'm currently dependent on my taming jewels to be at 120, I'd love jewels that have both taming skill and luck.

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
Ring: quite a bit
Bracelt: not so much

Posted Image

Jakar

Jakar

I'm very sneaky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

I use a luck suit when hunting with a pet in non-aggro situations, so to me luck is still very valuable, and since I'm currently dependent on my taming jewels to be at 120, I'd love jewels that have both taming skill and luck.

I agree. You find the right tamer and it will probably be maybe even up to 4-5mil.

Posted Image

Grog

Grog

Somewhat eccentric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
I am a downer for sure. The ring I would not have picked up (but I would have thought to myself someone might like that) and the bracelet if I picked up would go on my vendor at vdp (vendor determine price) at 22 gold. But that's just me. Get whatever you can for them.
[SIGPIC]http://www.uoforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic8480_1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega

Legendary Pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
Anything with high taming and 90-100 luck is worth some good money.... taming and luck are like best friends and if it had some lower reg tamers would probley be beating you down to buy it.

Lady Destiny LS

Lady Destiny LS

Born again Newb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
1-1.5 for ring
100k-150k for bracelet

And as it was said above, LRC is the nice mod missing on the ring. If it has more casting on it too (1/2 or 1/3), you might have seen offers of around 20 mil

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: worth