Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Fel stone keep pricing.

- - - - - fel pricing stone

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

HarvestGod

HarvestGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
out of curiosity does anyone know what a Fel stone keep (24x24 footprint) is worth roughly?

Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests
Umm if it helps any on Sonoma they go from anywhere between 20-30m

HarvestGod

HarvestGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Yeah it helps, thank you. I figured it was some where around there.

Gotzhaus

Gotzhaus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
Thats alot, I snagged mine in Legends for 5 million

Posted Image

Keven1

Keven1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
You not already deciding to get rid of it are you? YOu just placed it

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I think it's depends on how busy the shard is, keeps/castles on Legends are bound to go for less compared to places like Pacific, Atlantic etc.

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
location location location. that's what it boils down to. the closer to t2a or a major town, the higher the price.

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
That to :P
heh

HarvestGod

HarvestGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

You not already deciding to get rid of it are you? YOu just placed it

Yeahhh.. i was thinking about it. I really miss having my 18x18 because i love customizing houses. Don't get me wrong the keep is great and has so much storage but i dont have any need for that. Anyway.. if i do decide i want to get rid of it i was going to offer it to you first keven.

johnny-california

johnny-california

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Yeahhh.. i was thinking about it. I really miss having my 18x18 because i love customizing houses. Don't get me wrong the keep is great and has so much storage but i dont have any need for that. Anyway.. if i do decide i want to get rid of it i was going to offer it to you first keven.

I'd trade you my 14x14 fel house plus $25 paypal

HarvestGod

HarvestGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

I'd trade you my 14x14 fel house plus $25 paypal

Nahh i'm sorry johnny. If i were to take your house it would be on my secondary account and i would probably end up just keeping my keep. I guess ultimately i'm just looking for a larger sized custom house but if you're asking a price thats reasonable in my eyes i would probably buy it. Could you post a screen shot so i can check out the house's surroundings and maybe PM me with what you're looking to get for it? thanks.

johnny-california

johnny-california

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Nahh i'm sorry johnny. If i were to take your house it would be on my secondary account and i would probably end up just keeping my keep. I guess ultimately i'm just looking for a larger sized custom house but if you're asking a price thats reasonable in my eyes i would probably buy it. Could you post a screen shot so i can check out the house's surroundings and maybe PM me with what you're looking to get for it? thanks.

Hey bro, I dont know how to take pictures in game. If you want I can meet you and show you the house.

HarvestGod

HarvestGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Hey bro, I dont know how to take pictures in game. If you want I can meet you and show you the house.

Yeah thats cool i can meet you in game but for future refence if you hit the "print screen" button on your keyboard it will "copy" whatever is currently on your screen and all you have to do is open a program such as paint and go to edit "paste" and it should paste the screen shot. Then just save it. :grin:

johnny-california

johnny-california

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
Posted Image

johnny-california

johnny-california

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip