Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

[SUGGESTION] orc helms need not to show my face!

- - - - - face helms orc show suggestion

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Omera

Omera

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
every time i see an orc helm or mask i am become deathly ill. when i think about orc helms and masks, i throw up a little :( theres two problems with these pieces of equipment...
1. orc helms show your face.
2. orc masks look like lizardmen masks.

also the orc models themselves need improvement.
Posted Image

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
I Know They Are Not The Greatest But Stop Throwing Up I Can Understand Nausous But Throwing Up..lol

Gieschen

Gieschen

Bringing RP back to mmoRPg! w0o+!!!!!!1 <

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
I sent a few whines to EA about how the orc faces and masks look like warthogs. That was probably my biggest disappointment. I love the new bodies, but would like the 2d heads on them (even if they were cut and pasted lol.... that would look, interesting). Anyhow, I pretty much love *most* of the new graphics with some exceptions like the troll and some sizing issues.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: face, helms, orc, show, suggestion