Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Lets see some screen shots!

- - - - - screen shots

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
:P

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Oh Maja!

Oh Maja!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Nice!
I suggest trying to snap a pic while you get the insurance message in the future, that way there's no question.

hehe I didn't solo kill all those people. That was a field fight with my guild, !C! vs. L*D on Chessy. !C! destroyed them numerous times after some major crap talking from L*D. =)
Posted Image

Oh Maja!

Oh Maja!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
More screenies from teh same fight (from my GM)

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Oh Maja!

Oh Maja!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
Another feild fight vs. L*D... We love big fights! Unfortunately not alot of people on Chessy will give us one anymore.

L*D setting up some major feilds before my guild drops in:
Posted Image

!C! pushing them and their feilds back (You can see me! In the middle of the pic with the gold robe and white HOM)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Victorious again!
Posted Image
Posted Image

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Looks like good fun! Thanks for sharing :)

*has a moment of silence for the fallen Chalupa, tears*

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Its ok Dip, I got you chipolte!

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I remember when fighting for spawns were alot larger. Not so many ppl in them screen shots.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

Its ok Dip, I got you chipolte!

You're the best!! :kiss:

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Oh Maja!

Oh Maja!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
Yea I agree... used to be bigger and better on Chessy but PVP has slowly fallen to sneaking off spawns and a ridiculously cramped Yew guardzone.

That was one of the larger battles that has happened lately (large as in it lasted a while as opposed to the usually 5 minute raids). It's a rare occassion to have more than 30 ppl pvping on the same server anymore.... hell even 15 ppl.

Majority of my guild is xfering to another shard for large scale pvp. Chessy is easily held down with alts hehe.
Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
LOL @ holding with alts.

But I think the lack of people there is a sign of the decreasing population in UO overall.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Oh Maja!

Oh Maja!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
On the pvp side... def.

ALOT of ppl from my guild (and all guilds, really) have left for WOW or some other form of crack over the last year due to lack of a fight.

We have to beg for fights. The only pvp other than champ spawns is yew gate and that is just a large group of blues vs. a few reds staring at each other across guard zone.

*sigh*
Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

On the pvp side... def.

ALOT of ppl from my guild (and all guilds, really) have left for WOW or some other form of crack over the last year due to lack of a fight.

We have to beg for fights. The only pvp other than champ spawns is yew gate and that is just a large group of blues vs. a few reds staring at each other across guard zone.

*sigh*

Which is one of the many reasons why I've left for crack.... I mean, WoW.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Oh Maja!

Oh Maja!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
I hated wow. Nothing is the same for me :<

Catskills looks promising :)
Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Go to Pac for better fun, and send 2-3 alts to Origin (no, not 2-3 each, 2-3 total) and you can own Chessy and Origin with very little effort.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I wouldn't get involved with the PvP drama on either Pac or Origin.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts
I wouldnt bother to get involved with any pvp on any UO server at moment... current state is terrible.

Posted Image

Oh Maja!

Oh Maja!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
The pvp isn't that bad...certainly not as bad as it was before the bushido nerf. It's the players and their play style that is in disarray.

Aside from a few minor pita's like chain mortal and the lose of the ability to spin and cast :< .... it's not too bad and it's certainly not unmanageable on any temp.

People just need to get some balls and some common sense =)
Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
And throw rocks :P

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Oh Maja!

Oh Maja!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
You can throw rocks again as evasion got nerfed too. =)
Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
:Rofl

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: screen, shots