Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Lets see some screen shots!

- - - - - screen shots

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
so we are runnin around to the dif fel dungeons lookin for people to fight...along comes some hurt otuside destard

3 of us anihilated 4-5 of them, and then of course i had to ICQ Domini (mrs. grab bag, who i got 4-shot on) to talk some trash...
hers the ICQ log

Date : 1/22/2007 Time : 6:28 PM
To : Cutter
owned in the face rookie

Date : 1/22/2007 Time : 6:29 PM
you kill me once and you think you are the sh*t.. gg

first day back in a while.. i'm rusty.. run
a spawn. .i dare ya

L:OL ARE U SERIOUS

RUN A SPAWN

I DARE YOU

-laughing to ourselves, we head down to despise to run it...

Date : 1/22/2007 Time : 6:32 PM
despise.. mkay

-they all die (14ish of them) trin to come thru fire where we had it fielded...wish i ss'ed that one =(

so i message him back after we kill all 14 of them with:
Date : 1/22/2007 Time : 6:42 PM

NICE RAID

Date : 1/22/2007 Time : 6:42 PM
i'm alive.. thx

-he musta self-ressed lool...

anyways...long story short, we held it easily...killed half of em repeatedly, left to star w/ scrolls, got scrolls out
(+20 stealing, yay!) , and set up in star...

End Result....? Posted Image

can you say mo-fo'ing owned?

They dared us to do a spawn (hillarious if you ask me) and got their ASSES handed to them!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

GG HURT, YOU LOSE!

for those of you that dont know who hurt is...it is mostly the few ex sx that did not leave cats and join VIP, along w/ several of VIP's remaining catskills chars. In other words...with a few exceptions HURT is VIP's (SX) cats chars.
Posted Image

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
Sickshine of S:S
Posted Image

Lillith Vysage of K4H
Posted Image

Lilith Vysage of K4H
After I OWNED his ass the first time, he claimed I'd die in an duel.
Posted Image

Lil Worm of MO0
Posted Image

Armor Ignore is like my FATALITY move, Mortal Kombat style w/o the head ripping off and stuff!
Posted Image
Thanks to Atlas for hooking up this SICK signature!

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
dammit is my pic above even showing? its taking like so long to load here that i cant even see most of the pics...
Posted Image

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
hopefully outside links isnt against the TOS here (if it is i appologize and understand when this is removed) but for those of you who like screenshots...

http://db4.proboards...ard=Screenshots

enjoy!
Posted Image

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
If you only had the one pic. Shows up fine for me.

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
ok thx...my cache or temp int. files must be too full or something
Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sorren

Sorren

Feel my PIMP HAND!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
well hello there everyone i hope this worked seeing how this is my first pic i posted. It was a fun night there was BC, XV, PWNT, and 4 of us from G^F. sorry you missed the fun if you where not there it was Scoundrel, Rezn Fenix, and Balthor. I am sorry that i took only one pic but i was still figgering out what i was doing. but this is a pic of how XV fights. From there keep with ev's and para fields.:grin:

Attached Thumbnails

• 2-1-07.JPG

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
Posted Image

same old same old...

hurt are funny
Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Posted Image

same old same old...

hurt are funny

Tree stump hack. :(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
2000000 pots, trapped box, apples, soul seeker... :(

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
tree stump is not a hack.
it is all client side...simple modification of the "Art" files.
same w/ the static fields.
Posted Image

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Indeed, but it's still cheating.

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
nay.
cheating is using a third party program to give you an advantage over other players...and one that "osi" bans for.

modifying a art file to put less strain on you're video card (all it is for) is not cheating in any way, and the tree stump "hack" is not "illegal" to my knowledge.
Posted Image

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
tree stumps certainly dont help you in a 1 v 4 gank...lol.

nothin' but skill there! =)
Posted Image

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
i guess if y'all consider client side mod's like stumps "cheating" you wont approve of our static fields either, lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
It was not inteded for game play.

___________________________^

PERIOD.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
well i actualyl only recently started usin stumps a couple weeks ago, and only after being told by a gm (yup) that it is not "illegal"...
Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
I'm sure everyone's video card appreciates the lighter load using the tree-stump just as much as the user does the easier targets.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
*agrees with Dip*
I don't pvp, never have, but I will say in my eyes, it's cheating, as it gives you a clear advantage over the opponent by making it easier to target other players.
As far as i'm aware, it's quite illegal to go modifying the client, or files the client uses, to remove elements of the game that weren't meant to be removed.

To quote the UO Terms of service

"You may not modify any part of the Ultima Online Service, Ultima Online code or Ultima Online Web Site that Electronic Arts does not specifically authorize you to modify."

And...

"Programs such as ICQ, AIM, UO Trace, or any other program that runs independently of UO, and has no effect on the UO data stream or software are generally ok to use."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: screen, shots