Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Lets see some screen shots!

- - - - - screen shots

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Bo, 6900 is a nice sum. The most I've gotten (and this kinda made me sick 'cause I have no clue how you could carry this much stuff insured) was 9600. Yeah, 9600!!! And it wasn't some random guy, this was in the middle of a full on war between BTH and W^D (I think that's who it was). This guy was house hiding, I was watching him, and the second he came out I took him, have no idea why he would be carrying so much when he just came out his/a guild house.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
one guy on catskills used to insure like 45-50 pots or so (claimed he used a script i guess that did it for him)

When you killed him it was actually like 75K or something like that...rofl

Thing was he rarely died...but eventually he stopped doing that heh
Posted Image

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
yep, my first guess on the high insurance guys is insured pots, and dp pots. If they are dexxers, count on like 3 weapons, 6 armor, 2 rings, shield, talisman. That is atleast 3900 right there. Now the guys who insure a ninja belt, pots, petals, dp's. thats where it adds up.

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
i insure 5-6 dp pots on my dexer but not other pots.
this guy insured all of em...was pretty funny to kill him and get 60 or 75k
Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Wow.

I need to start carrying pots.

I think at the worst someone may get 3600 from me.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
Most I ever got was 12600. The guy was a mage, and I'm assuming insured all his pots. I never really thought of why he had so much insurance, but now that I read this thread, it would seem that would be the most likely thing.

Dentrix

Dentrix

Gimp of Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
lol nice I had about 50 of dead BTH a few D some VII but I just remembered I just formatted comp so I lost them all =(

I'll get some new ones =) bye bye for now.

_______________***Edit***_______________

This was intended to talk to DiP =)

Posted Image
I'm back. :D

Dentrix

Dentrix

Gimp of Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
Most I ever got was around 20k I Too Could never figure out how come I got so much I rked him a few times but he finally got smart and left =)

And DiP It was W*D World Domination and they were close to kicking BTH =)

Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Ah, that's right, I forget why W*D disbanded though.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Ah, that's right, I forget why W*D disbanded though.

You know why they disbanded, and went back to Legends if I remember right. Pub followed them there and took over their shard. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
Sa-Vok of MOO
Posted Image

King of Neep of MOO
Posted Image

Bop of C0P
Posted Image

Arthur of OSG
Posted Image

Dark One of TUO
Posted Image
Posted Image
Thanks to Atlas for hooking up this SICK signature!

Dentrix

Dentrix

Gimp of Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

lol nice I had about 50 of dead BTH a few D some VII but I just remembered I just formatted comp so I lost them all =(

I'll get some new ones =) bye bye for now.

_______________***Edit***_______________

This was intended to talk to DiP =)

Well Got a few now havnt been on much or I would kill then 4 other would spawn beside me lol so here are some shots.

Can Thee Run Faster?

Posted Image

Talk Trash Much?
Posted Image

Gank Ftw ROFL!!
Posted Image

I'd Stick to guards.
Posted Image
Lol You Got Owned Sir.
Posted Image
Lol You Too?
Posted Image

Heh I will try to get more!

Posted Image

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
Some good shots, man!
Posted Image
Thanks to Atlas for hooking up this SICK signature!

Dentrix

Dentrix

Gimp of Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
This one is the most hilariouse I laughed so hard ok on test shard I was bored so I was playing my mage. I attacked some dexxer after about 20 mins of chasing him he finally got me then I tried again he got me then he rked me and talked crap so I was like ok duel me as a mage. he was like ok then noob meet me fel trinny so I went they're he finally came I let him chase me around for a bit then I kept running outta mana I got bored so was like ok ure going down then in about 20 seconds he was dead then he said I cant kill him after he is dead LOL!!! Here is a screen shot I laughed sooo hard.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dentrix

Dentrix

Gimp of Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Some good shots, man!

Hehe ty

Posted Image

Craig

Craig

wanna be mage/tamer of europa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
Lol they are really good is anyone in the baronship of cove because me and my m8 would like to join message me back private thxs for the laughs :)

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
someone needs to post some new pvp pics!
Posted Image

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
asap preferably...
i could post ALOT but i dont want to hog it up...cmon guys
post those killshots!
Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
UO pvp is dead. The only pictures to take are of the same ppl dying over and over.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
sadly, yes..... I got tired of killing and fighting the same guild everyday....

Maybe KR will bring some new people to the game to kill.....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: screen, shots