Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Lets see some screen shots!

- - - - - screen shots

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
I am gonna make a sticky for this, so anyone wanting to post screen shots of fights, deaths, victories, it doesnt matter, let see em!!

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
-link to pics of sx' public harry they ran last night.

http://www.malasauct...opic.php?t=1847

Was Quite a battle, 50+ pics courtesy of goose-sx

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
well since nobody else is posting any screenies....

Posted Image

6+ of them.

Two of us
third is over by the gate not participating, as you can see from uoam

still they wont leave the house once they flag, and when they do by mistake....they die, ala dalamar. lol =p

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Gotta love those house-greys!! Wont dear touch a red unless hes behind him healing from the safe confines of their yew house!!

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
Grabs a batch of fresh baked cookies, a big pitcher of ice cold milk, her blue throne and watches the picture show
:grin:

Sorry to interupt but ....
THANK YOU, this is the only way I can watch such players in action.
Seriously, i am truly a noncombatant by nature in real life as well as in game...

**** back to your scheduled program .... :)

loved the pictures!! how the heck do you know who is still alive among all those dirt faced bodies?

Posted ImagePosted Image

Terrance

Terrance

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts
From back in March of this year:
Posted Image

XP's original guildmaster, who decided to use the Minoc moongate without his usual accompanying meatshields. Another outlander slain.

"It isn't over. Your footprints will never fade from Britannia. You shaped
a world of rich treasures and virtuous character. Children who idolized
you have grown into men and women who seek to walk your path.
That's your legacy, Lord British. It's a marvelous thing."

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
the "mighty" SX getting owned. FIrst they tried to raid us in despise, we held em off and killed em repeatedly at the bridge.
Then we went to star after and set up there...they all died again

poor guys
Posted Image

silverfox15987

silverfox15987

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
SX and DB4 Are Good PVP Guilds i give them that but I think that its a lil pathetic that they cant allow three people to do a champ every now and then me my cousin and my bestfriend came to Catskills to do some champs cus we managed one on taht shard before then all of a sudden SX comes back. Why cant they just find a shard to stay on? i mean i can understand raiding a spawn every now and then but why the hell go and raid EVERY SINGLE Spawn i mean god forbid they be blue we wouldnt even get a Ilsh Spawn off because of them!

But other than that they are good PVPers. and i would like to know how is it that we can join SX!? or DB4? Like the old saying goes. If you cant beat em Join em.

Achilles

Achilles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

6+ of them.

Two of us
third is over by the gate not participating, as you can see from uoam

still they wont leave the house once they flag, and when they do by mistake....they die, ala dalamar. lol =p

I know those nubs from cats their horrible they need to stick to peerless lol
they attacked my necro by my house my necro has no staff or swords so no wep skill i killed them both lol

navdude101

navdude101

Sir Avatar, Dark Elf, member of Shadow of Draconis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
*thinking of transferin nox mage to cats*
Posted Image

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
hmm sorry i never replied to this sooner, never noticed it...
Sx broke up so can't join them anymore, (they are now "VIP" on Atlantic plus other shards...
as for Db4...we dont do all that much recruiting but people are welcome to apply for membership via our forums =>
Posted Image

John Dell

John Dell

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,116 posts
Europa RP

Posted Image
Orcs [Orc] and the undead [UD] on their way to attack stone keep in the good old days (years ago).

Posted Image
Mainly the guardsmen [Grd] a few fighting [UD] and [Orc]

Posted Image
Baronship of Cove [BoC] with a few of line ups when the numbers where great.

Tired of running through the same dungeons on your pink haired polar bear?
Tired of doing bods all day and getting any interaction or adventure?
Join Cove!
Baronship of Cove - Rebel Against Everything!

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
-well since this thread has been pretty dead of late...here are a few of my most recent (past couple weeks or so) pvp screenies...
hope you enjoy them!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

John Dell

John Dell

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,116 posts
I can see John on a few of those BoC pics too :P
I miss that.. :(

Tired of running through the same dungeons on your pink haired polar bear?
Tired of doing bods all day and getting any interaction or adventure?
Join Cove!
Baronship of Cove - Rebel Against Everything!

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
There I was, watching four members of BTH kill ratman mage after ratman mage. Contemplating on whether to find one going at it alone or wait until they had taken down the 'coon and steal a scroll; I had plenty of time for the decision.

A silver serpent came out of no where, they were getting close. A scream, and another. Two members had fallen, the thought occured to me that I could get an easy kill after a rez, as dispicable as the thought was, it was still intriguing.

I followed the apparations to the northwest, and heard another scream. Three members down, now a dilemma. What to do, what to do? Three apparations following Asentra, I've never seen Asentra before, maybe someone new. Do I wait until someone is resurrected and go for the easy kill, or do I....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Keeps saying gold has been deposited into your bank account... it looks like sense you all are killing people... each time you kill someone random money goes into your bank?

And man, I would literally be screaming if I was in Felucca... when I first started up my account which was 5 months or 6... I didn't realize was IN Felucca (I lost my young status in like 2 or 3 days because I played so much) and once it dawned upon me MAN did I freak out and run all over the place trying to figure out how I got there in the first place! HAHA, my friends on auido who were playing WoW were totally laughing thier arses off because they had not clue why I randomly started screaming... and once they found out they laughed even harder at me... I didn't have a runebook at the time.. I was just going diffrent places exploring...

And even when I did finally get my first Runebook, I didn't "know" what the green letters meant in the books so there I go again into Felucca not noticing that I was... just kind of roaming the streets going, "Ooo Pretty!" I must have lucked out GREATLY for the fact I am playing on Atlantic and it is very populated... surprised I didn't see anyone... but I was still in panic but it wasn't so bad the second time sense I did have my runebook with me

But now I know "silver cursor means Felucca and gold is Trammel" =P

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Carp, you get gold in your acct when you kill someone, cause you are getting a share of their insured items. You get 300 gold per item. So say someone is carrying 10 items that are insured, you get 3k. The best are dexxers that you know are carrying several weapons(like myself) Cause you know they have a full suit, plus 2-3, sometimes 4 weapons, and they are worth more. I love the ones who insure their potions and wear insured boots, shirts, robes, skirts, kilts. Every insured item is another 300 to me. My most expensive kill was 6900. This dude must have been carrying the kitchen sink. He must have had 30k in pots on him too. It took me like 3 min to drag every one of those little buggers out of there....

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Haha oh I see! You guys must be rich then! hehe I had not a clue what that meant because I will a normal NPC and I have to actually "loot" it... it is not automatically deposited in my bank and when I kept seeing screenshots of that got me wondering... thanks Bo!

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts

And even when I did finally get my first Runebook, I didn't "know" what the green letters meant in the books so there I go again into Felucca not noticing that I was... just kind of roaming the streets going, "Ooo Pretty!" I must have lucked out GREATLY for the fact I am playing on Atlantic and it is very populated... surprised I didn't see anyone... but I was still in panic but it wasn't so bad the second time sense I did have my runebook with me

-RMS Carpathia-

Eventhough Atlantic is crowded, Fel isn't. Just depends on where you are. We have a house in Fel, and the last few years, I've never seen another player in the area.

Damin

Damin

Don't Panic!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they aren't there...:P

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: screen, shots