Guest Bo

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

Grabs a batch of fresh baked cookies, a big pitcher of ice cold milk, her blue throne and watches the picture show

:grin:

Sorry to interupt but ....

THANK YOU, this is the only way I can watch such players in action.

Seriously, i am truly a noncombatant by nature in real life as well as in game...

**** back to your scheduled program .... :)

loved the pictures!! how the heck do you know who is still alive among all those dirt faced bodies?

• 2 months later...

SX and DB4 Are Good PVP Guilds i give them that but I think that its a lil pathetic that they cant allow three people to do a champ every now and then me my cousin and my bestfriend came to Catskills to do some champs cus we managed one on taht shard before then all of a sudden SX comes back. Why cant they just find a shard to stay on? i mean i can understand raiding a spawn every now and then but why the hell go and raid EVERY SINGLE Spawn i mean god forbid they be blue we wouldnt even get a Ilsh Spawn off because of them!

But other than that they are good PVPers. and i would like to know how is it that we can join SX!? or DB4? Like the old saying goes. If you cant beat em Join em.

6+ of them.

Two of us

third is over by the gate not participating, as you can see from uoam

still they wont leave the house once they flag, and when they do by mistake....they die, ala dalamar. lol =p

I know those nubs from cats their horrible they need to stick to peerless lol

they attacked my necro by my house my necro has no staff or swords so no wep skill i killed them both lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There I was, watching four members of BTH kill ratman mage after ratman mage. Contemplating on whether to find one going at it alone or wait until they had taken down the 'coon and steal a scroll; I had plenty of time for the decision.

A silver serpent came out of no where, they were getting close. A scream, and another. Two members had fallen, the thought occured to me that I could get an easy kill after a rez, as dispicable as the thought was, it was still intriguing.

I followed the apparations to the northwest, and heard another scream. Three members down, now a dilemma. What to do, what to do? Three apparations following Asentra, I've never seen Asentra before, maybe someone new. Do I wait until someone is resurrected and go for the easy kill, or do I....

bthkill.jpg

Keeps saying gold has been deposited into your bank account... it looks like sense you all are killing people... each time you kill someone random money goes into your bank?

And man, I would literally be screaming if I was in Felucca... when I first started up my account which was 5 months or 6... I didn't realize was IN Felucca (I lost my young status in like 2 or 3 days because I played so much) and once it dawned upon me MAN did I freak out and run all over the place trying to figure out how I got there in the first place! HAHA, my friends on auido who were playing WoW were totally laughing thier arses off because they had not clue why I randomly started screaming... and once they found out they laughed even harder at me... I didn't have a runebook at the time.. I was just going diffrent places exploring...

And even when I did finally get my first Runebook, I didn't "know" what the green letters meant in the books so there I go again into Felucca not noticing that I was... just kind of roaming the streets going, "Ooo Pretty!" I must have lucked out GREATLY for the fact I am playing on Atlantic and it is very populated... surprised I didn't see anyone... but I was still in panic but it wasn't so bad the second time sense I did have my runebook with me

But now I know "silver cursor means Felucca and gold is Trammel" =P

-RMS Carpathia-

Carp, you get gold in your acct when you kill someone, cause you are getting a share of their insured items. You get 300 gold per item. So say someone is carrying 10 items that are insured, you get 3k. The best are dexxers that you know are carrying several weapons(like myself) Cause you know they have a full suit, plus 2-3, sometimes 4 weapons, and they are worth more. I love the ones who insure their potions and wear insured boots, shirts, robes, skirts, kilts. Every insured item is another 300 to me. My most expensive kill was 6900. This dude must have been carrying the kitchen sink. He must have had 30k in pots on him too. It took me like 3 min to drag every one of those little buggers out of there....

And even when I did finally get my first Runebook, I didn't "know" what the green letters meant in the books so there I go again into Felucca not noticing that I was... just kind of roaming the streets going, "Ooo Pretty!" I must have lucked out GREATLY for the fact I am playing on Atlantic and it is very populated... surprised I didn't see anyone... but I was still in panic but it wasn't so bad the second time sense I did have my runebook with me

-RMS Carpathia-

Eventhough Atlantic is crowded, Fel isn't. Just depends on where you are. We have a house in Fel, and the last few years, I've never seen another player in the area.

Bo, 6900 is a nice sum. The most I've gotten (and this kinda made me sick 'cause I have no clue how you could carry this much stuff insured) was 9600. Yeah, 9600!!! And it wasn't some random guy, this was in the middle of a full on war between BTH and W^D (I think that's who it was). This guy was house hiding, I was watching him, and the second he came out I took him, have no idea why he would be carrying so much when he just came out his/a guild house.

yep, my first guess on the high insurance guys is insured pots, and dp pots. If they are dexxers, count on like 3 weapons, 6 armor, 2 rings, shield, talisman. That is atleast 3900 right there. Now the guys who insure a ninja belt, pots, petals, dp's. thats where it adds up.

• 4 weeks later...
lol nice I had about 50 of dead BTH a few D some VII but I just remembered I just formatted comp so I lost them all =(

I'll get some new ones =) bye bye for now.

_______________***Edit***_______________

This was intended to talk to DiP =)

Well Got a few now havnt been on much or I would kill then 4 other would spawn beside me lol so here are some shots.

Can Thee Run Faster?

deadoneyo0.png

Talk Trash Much?

deadtwons0.png

Gank Ftw ROFL!!

gankftwqu1.png

I'd Stick to guards.

lolls7.png

Lol You Got Owned Sir.

lolownedst1.png

Lol You Too?

lolyoutoowg4.png

Heh I will try to get more!

• 2 weeks later...

This one is the most hilariouse I laughed so hard ok on test shard I was bored so I was playing my mage. I attacked some dexxer after about 20 mins of chasing him he finally got me then I tried again he got me then he rked me and talked crap so I was like ok duel me as a mage. he was like ok then noob meet me fel trinny so I went they're he finally came I let him chase me around for a bit then I kept running outta mana I got bored so was like ok ure going down then in about 20 seconds he was dead then he said I cant kill him after he is dead LOL!!! Here is a screen shot I laughed sooo hard.

iomegaroflyh8.png

• 1 month later...

so we are runnin around to the dif fel dungeons lookin for people to fight...along comes some hurt otuside destard

3 of us anihilated 4-5 of them, and then of course i had to ICQ Domini (mrs. grab bag, who i got 4-shot on) to talk some trash...

hers the ICQ log

Date : 1/22/2007 Time : 6:28 PM

To : Cutter

owned in the face rookie

Date : 1/22/2007 Time : 6:29 PM

you kill me once and you think you are the sh*t.. gg

first day back in a while.. i'm rusty.. run

a spawn. .i dare ya

L:OL ARE U SERIOUS

RUN A SPAWN

I DARE YOU

-laughing to ourselves, we head down to despise to run it...

Date : 1/22/2007 Time : 6:32 PM

despise.. mkay

-they all die (14ish of them) trin to come thru fire where we had it fielded...wish i ss'ed that one =(

so i message him back after we kill all 14 of them with:

Date : 1/22/2007 Time : 6:42 PM

NICE RAID

Date : 1/22/2007 Time : 6:42 PM

i'm alive.. thx

-he musta self-ressed lool...

anyways...long story short, we held it easily...killed half of em repeatedly, left to star w/ scrolls, got scrolls out

(+20 stealing, yay!) , and set up in star...

End Result....? hurtlost.jpg

can you say mo-fo'ing owned?

They dared us to do a spawn (hillarious if you ask me) and got their ASSES handed to them!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

GG HURT, YOU LOSE!

for those of you that dont know who hurt is...it is mostly the few ex sx that did not leave cats and join VIP, along w/ several of VIP's remaining catskills chars. In other words...with a few exceptions HURT is VIP's (SX) cats chars.

well hello there everyone i hope this worked seeing how this is my first pic i posted. It was a fun night there was BC, XV, PWNT, and 4 of us from G^F. sorry you missed the fun if you where not there it was Scoundrel, Rezn Fenix, and Balthor. I am sorry that i took only one pic but i was still figgering out what i was doing. but this is a pic of how XV fights. From there keep with ev's and para fields.:grin:

post-7796-138097403849_thumb.jpg