Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

So what would have been better than trammel?

- - - - - trammel

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
*shudders*

Oh :o :X

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Ziggy Stardust

Ziggy Stardust

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
well..... there you have it...

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
Aside from champs, the only time I run into people in fel is if I am hunting in a somewhat popular area.

Guest_Sandra Lee_*

Guest_Sandra Lee_*
  • Guests
Been in Fel the last 8 years. Occasionally (read .... summer vacation) I might run into a few people other than guildmates, but in general no one is bothersome. I am not quick to jump, normally try to have a bit of conversation, finish whatever I am doing, wish 'em luck on my way out (even if that means going out of my way to find them sometimes). Just being neighborly for the most part.

I don't go to the Yew Moongate though.

Mikhail Amarese

Mikhail Amarese

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
I thought Siege was the boogieman. :P

I'm still fighting the urge to make an alt there. The ruleset is vastly appealing, but I have a feeling I'd miss all my goodies on LS and that the pros would take one look at me and laugh me off the shard.

Edit to stay on topic - I figure they didn't do new ruleset shards due to the logistics of moving everyone's characters and such - that was way back in the MMO infancy days really, before that sort of stuff was really commonplace or probably easy. Trammel was likely the best "business" decision at the time. Had the split been a current-day thing, I think we would have seen Fel shards and Tram shards, since nowadays mass character moves are easier to pull off. Personally, I think the game could benefit even now from this sort of action.

Ziggy Stardust

Ziggy Stardust

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
On Siege one must keep a eye on the blue .. reds are not a bother for the most part on Siege

CheesePlant

CheesePlant

Won this title in a raffle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
I like the idea of server migration into two servers but its never going to happen, I dowt EA will ever fund twice as many servers as there is now. I like RPing and just waring with other guilds. It gives me my piece of PVP bread and I like to eat it! Good from both worlds.

However in games like wow I always loved the pvp servers :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: trammel