Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

We have a new moderator.

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I'll let him introduce himself. :grin:

SpyderBite

SpyderBite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
For the PvP forum or other forums as well... *looks around for the newest victim.. errr.. Moderator* :)

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Just the PVP forum

Gwenyth

Gwenyth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
Well I guess that rules out Spyder...
Posted Image

SpyderBite

SpyderBite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Well I guess that rules out Spyder...

Bwahahahaha.... *puts a hand to the ground to see if hell hath indeed frozen over* Nope.. not yet! :grin:

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Hey guys. I have been a member of this site since September, in that time, I have gotten to know the people of UOF and enjoyed my stay. Right now we have a pretty good environment in the PvP board, I like Ly-Las reports of those stealthy daily journeys. Keep those up, they are good reading. Also anyone who wants to ask questions about whether templates to try, or where to go to learn what not, feel free to ask. This place will try to remain a positive environment, and I do not want people bashing eachothers ideas or opinions just for the sake of arguement. Otherwise, keep it fun!

Prizim

Prizim

I am getting too old for this!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
Congrats Bo.
Posted Image

SpyderBite

SpyderBite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
*claps* Good choice!!!

Ly-Las

Ly-Las

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
Congrats dude! Thanks for the compliment too! :) Got another kill this morning before i went to work, will try to write it up later.

Congrats again :)

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Awesome. Keep em coming! If I did write ups, they would mostly be of me being killed 6vs1, or getting stuck in 1000 fields...hehe..

That character that started out as a greifing char, ended up being made into a 4/6 chiv/mage w/wrestling. That char is gonna kick some major ass. I am not 100% complete with it yet, still gotta build resist tonite, but by the weekend he will be out in full force, then let Baja beware, For I will be Nacho Libre!! Your newest target to kill!!

Zynia

Zynia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Ahh, congrats Bo! I'm sure you're an awesome choice and you'll do a wonderful job!

I didn't know you played Baja! *nudges* I used to a few years ago, mostly hung around with FosCene, carpenterdan (Cueball, he owns a castle in Trammel just outside Vesper north bridge), Ceno, Kiss of Death. And I tried that E/S guild once, but I didn't like it and they didn't like me.. *rolls eyes*

I was Zynia, Gloria, Emelyne Shay, Haruka Ayumi, and I forgot the other one! lol. Too long ago.
Gloria was my tailor, pretty well known when the Bulk Order Deeds were released.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Yepper, I play Baja, and wont go anywhere else. Mostly due to me being in South Dakota, and pinging badly everywhere....This was the lesser of all evils.. My characters are Bo, TheBo, The Dude, Tanuki(formerly Bobo, Dudette, and my newest creation, Nacho Libre!

The guild I am in now, and have been for about 4 or so months is H2O, I was in BTH prior to that, but they all xsharded to Legends, so those of us that stayed back jumped into H2O (we were aligned). We have several GL people in our guild now, they jumped over a few months ago. Good group of guys.

That E/S guild you are talking about, they approached my personal guild Tenacious Dudes, and our alliance leaders, Mages O' The King, about an alliance, but it fell through. They were always doing weird stuff like pvp scenerios in Umbra Bank. I didnt like that, cause that is MY bank! hehe. I have been using it since day 1, and like it nice and quiet!!

Ly-Las

Ly-Las

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
When i get round to it, todays kill was abruptly followed by my own death, but good god it was worth it! :grin: Learnt another lesson to which is always good :)

Zynia

Zynia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Ahh cool. Don't know you but now I've been formally introduced :P Out of game at least lol. Good luck with the forum!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: moderator