Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Screenshot request thread

- - - - - request screenshot thread

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

Gieschen

Gieschen

Bringing RP back to mmoRPg! w0o+!!!!!!1 <

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
As far as the beetles are concerned, it appears they are using different real life beetles as models (for the most part). Those are stag beetles that model the blue beetle. :) I personallly like them, they look like freakin war machines! =)

Could someone post Dragons/drakes/wyverns and also savages (preferably with colored masks and without). I commited character suicide (I just restarted a new acct after about 5 years away. And yes I am a real player, some things just pushed us old fogies a little far from our comfort zone :) . *coughs* AOS, pub 16 *coughs*) to view creatures but obviously I get no color.

Aquila

Aquila

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
i undestand that not all can record videos but hey please get more screenshots. example grizzly bear. etc

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA

i undestand that not all can record videos but hey please get more screenshots. example grizzly bear. etc

I understand that you want screenshots, but your tone makes it sound like we're supposed to be at your beck and call, and I can't speak for anyone else, but that's not a tone that generally makes me eager to do favors for others. (Yes, we are doing FAVORS by posting requested screenshots, with zero benefit to us other than knowing we're doing something nice for somebody else).

But hey, here's your grizzly anyway. Now I have to leave for work. (Some of us can't play UO 24/7 - and I can't speak for others, but that's part of the reason why I haven't been able to post new screenshots in the last few days).

I think the grizzly needs more hair. He looks bald, as do the other bears.

Attached Thumbnails

• SNAG-0185.jpg

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

I understand that you want screenshots, but your tone makes it sound like we're supposed to be at your beck and call, and I can't speak for anyone else, but that's not a tone that generally makes me eager to do favors for others. (Yes, we are doing FAVORS by posting requested screenshots, with zero benefit to us other than knowing we're doing something nice for somebody else).

But hey, here's your grizzly anyway. Now I have to leave for work. (Some of us can't play UO 24/7 - and I can't speak for others, but that's part of the reason why I haven't been able to post new screenshots in the last few days).

I think the grizzly needs more hair. He looks bald, as do the other bears.

*nods*

And thanks for getting in what you have, and to the other pic posters too!!! Much appreciated!

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Aquila

Aquila

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
ya looks like blastic and onec again anatomy of bear is wrong. just wanted to know because someone said they looks ugly if they really do. its okay but would be nice if they really fix all these "mistakes"

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
lol @ bald bear
I just figured he was highlighted from the sun or something

Aquila

Aquila

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
would like to see spiders!

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts

Some of us can't play UO 24/7 - and I can't speak for others, but that's part of the reason why I haven't been able to post new screenshots in the last few days

Speak on it sister!

Hehehe, seriusly tho, Im in the same boat. Lots and lots of work and no play time for meh. As soon as I get some time (maybe tomorrow afternoon) Ill do some more testing/exploring loking for the ever so lovely crash bugs.

Posted Image

Varta

Varta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Can someone put screens of: Bone Daemon, Exodus Minion, Tsuki Wolf and Yamandon??? please..
:diablo_ani_fire:

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA

lol @ bald bear
I just figured he was highlighted from the sun or something

The bears really baffle me, as I saw a bunch more last night. They really do seem bald. But ironically, I caught a show on Discovery HD yesterday about grizzly bears, and they're definitely not bald. They're not as shaggy as I would have thought - more of short hairs - but definitely not smooth!

But the ridable polar bear in UO doesn't look bald? And wouldn't you think they use the same art? The polar bear's fur has some texture to it (at least the ridable - I haven't seen wild polar bears).

It's quite baffling.

I have to leave in a few mins for a baby shower so I won't be able to post any pics till tonight at the earliest, but I'll try to get back on.

Kronos

Kronos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Could someone put the Champ Bosses in ? Neira etc ?
I would love to see them.

Are the Peerless Bosses looking same in KR or do they have new graphics ?

MansonNails

MansonNails

Worshipper of Trent Reznor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
Can someone post screenshots of an Ancient Wyrm please?

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Welcome to UO Forums Kronos :) .

Might be tough to get the champ bosses. Not many people are willing to run KR in that type of spawn. To many crashes and lag spikes right now :-/ . Be patient and as the client gets better someone will snag that pic for you :)

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Kronos

Kronos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Welcome to UO Forums Kronos :) .

Might be tough to get the champ bosses. Not many people are willing to run KR in that type of spawn. To many crashes and lag spikes right now :-/ . Be patient and as the client gets better someone will snag that pic for you :)

Vepl

Thank You !! :)

I have a day off tomorrow. I can try to get Baracoon in a picture and maybe some other rats too :)
But i think i wont do any other spawns lol

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
I tried to get some pics of Barracoon and Neira last night. Didn't happen tho, they died too quick and I couldn't get a clear shot of either of them.

MansonNails

MansonNails

Worshipper of Trent Reznor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
Here are the black widow and giant spider:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Here's a shot of me having a staring contest against a deathwatch beetle hatchling:

Posted Image

Corpsers look really cool now:

Posted Image

And here's a couple of titans, neither one is paragon... I think the coloring still needs to be worked out on them:

Posted Image

Varta

Varta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
can you put screens of: Yamandon, Bone Daemon and if it's possible a paperdoll of someone wearing a hooded? please
:diablo_ani_fire:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: request, screenshot, thread