Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Screenshot request thread

- - - - - request screenshot thread

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Blue beetle too, after hearing so much about it.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA

I also want to point out how unbelievably HOT the bumblebee nests look. The pic does no justice...you have to see it animated.

Yes the bumblebees RULE - thumbs up :)

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
The beetles. Notice how when mounted, we're kind of sitting on their heads. :-/

Attached Thumbnails

• bluebeetle.jpg
  • bluebeetle_mounted.jpg
  • firebeetle.jpg
  • firebeetle_mounted.jpg

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Thanks Kit. I think I like the fire beetle better than the current blue beetle. Why do they have those long things (sorry not sure what to call them) anyway?

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
I have no idea what those long pincher things are on the front of the blue beetle. I prefer them without it, like on the fire beetle.

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England

Tabs I can do that tonight for you, but I wont be online until 6-7 eastern. If you want to leave cords I can check it out :)

OOOPs I missed that offer Snuggs :(

Ill leave the cords here anyways in case you or anyone else can oblige :)

Blanchefort 77o32'N 31o8'E

Valetta 56o 42'N 91o41'E

Thankyou :icon_cheers:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Thanks for the pics Kit, those bugs are crazy and the mounting definately needs to be re-done.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Varta

Varta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
i would like to see the bosses of doom gauntlet :) and of doom :)
:diablo_ani_fire:

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
With no further ado:

DOOM Boss pics!

Last I looked at it, he had only gotten 3 or 4 of them, but they look pretty good. :)

Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!

Go figure, I get the little red X's of death.

Just have to wait til I get to work tomorrow... sad... I actually have something to look forward to about going to work.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
I guess that the guy exceeded his bandwidth on his image hosting site...still had a couple cached in my browser tho! :)

Attached Thumbnails

• DarkknightCreeper2.jpg
  • room25.jpg
  • room33.jpg
  • room43.jpg

Posted Image

Varta

Varta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Thanks a lot Zeke!

Can someone put screens of a oni, revenant lion, mephitis (if possible) and the yamandon?? :)

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
Probably arent gonna end up seeing any chaop pics from me unless I find them elsewhere. :) And I couldnt find a Yamandon anywhere...Ill go back and look again later.

Got the Oni and Revenant and Rune Beetle and Evil Mage as a bonus. :)

Attached Thumbnails

• oni1.JPG
  • Rev1.JPG
  • rev2.JPG
  • Rune1.JPG
  • mage1.JPG

Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
*hopes someone messed up with the coding for the color on the runebeetle*

Yeah.... uhhh, with every other color getting toned down and more "earthly" tones (oni) that (runebeetle) looks out of place.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Darkion

Darkion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
Can someone whip up there character wearing samruai armour and wepeons please?
Kanrey Davion... The best kind of Davion!

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
This is the only pic I could take. She is wearing the Samurai Helm, Rune Beetle Carapace with a Bokuto equipped.

Attached Thumbnails

• aliandra.JPG

Varta

Varta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Thanks for the screens i ask :). Can someone put screens of: Bone Daemon, Chief of Paroxysmus or Dread Horn, Kaze Kemono and Exodus Minion... Thanks!!

Darkion

Darkion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
Thankyou Ally!
Kanrey Davion... The best kind of Davion!

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Don't think a pic could do, but just wondering if the Heralds have any animations for when they go through their speil, like bowing, or anything.

What about vendors, do they do anything other than stand still, do any type of animation when an item is sold, etc?

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Aquila

Aquila

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
how hally looks right now? in game and paperdoll.

hmm someone could show spell effects 2. like flamestrike, im not sure how lighting currently looks ebcause iv seen some different looking lighting effects

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: request, screenshot, thread